Metal Travel bus and traffic

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Hi. Is the traffic after Wacken insane? I'm scheduled to leave on the Metal Travel Bus at 7:00am to go to the Hamburg airport. My flight is at 11:10 am. Is there any chance I'll make it or should I try to schedule an earlier time for the bus? The Metal Travel site says the return trip could take 4.5 hours in heavy traffic. Does the traffic start that early? Any help would be great. Thanks!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi. Is the traffic after Wacken insane? I'm scheduled to leave on the Metal Travel Bus at 7:00am to go to the Hamburg airport. My flight is at 11:10 am. Is there any chance I'll make it or should I try to schedule an earlier time for the bus? The Metal Travel site says the return trip could take 4.5 hours in heavy traffic. Does the traffic start that early? Any help would be great. Thanks!

At 7 it shouldn't be that big a problem, but I wouldn't take the risk though.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Your flight is at 11:10? And you're from Canada? You know you should arrive 3hrs early for international flights... in other words, be at the airport at 8:10.

So that would be cutting it pretty close for a bus at 7. I'd look into going by train.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: