Unleashed-Kampfar clash

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Skeksis

11 Feb. 2009
At the moment there are no times on the running-order, but I expect the times will have the same idea as last years. Now if that is true that would mean a clash between Kampfar and Unleashed. Not just me, but also alot of other people don't really like this. For me these 2 bands are the best at this years WOA. I know that you can't please everybody and if there really is no other option that would suck, but I'll survive. Still I would love to see if something can be done about this clash.

If the time scedule this year is completly different then last years and there is no clash at all. Then I'm sorry for even making this topic.

Blackmoon666

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Aug. 2008
*sign*

Noch nix entschieden, aber meckern. :o

Wenn zwei Bands auf dem zweiten Slot von Black und Party Stage gelegt sind, ist es denke ich schon entschieden, dass diese zeitgleich spielen werden. Weil BS und PS einfach immer parallel spielen. Und an der vorläufigen RO hat sich die letzten Jahre meist nix mehr geändert, was die Slotbelegung angeht. Es werden halt nur noch die Zeiten bekannt gegeben. Ich finde es auch schade, da Kampfar ja letztes Jahr abgesagt haben und ich sie nicht schon wieder verpassen will - Unleashed aber auch gerne sehen würde.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Skeksis

11 Feb. 2009
*sign*

Noch nix entschieden, aber meckern. :o

My german isn't good, but if you said what I think you said. Read my post again. I'm not complaining about anything. I'm just saying that me and alot of other people would really like to see it changed. If it isn't possible then it isn't possible.

Skeksis

11 Feb. 2009
Sucks that it didn't change. Ooh well can't have everything. If possible I still hope for a change, but I doubt it so I'm gonna have to make a real hard decision.

EDIT: Also fuck the Immortal-Candlemass clash. Damn it I hate making hard decisions.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Blackmoon666

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Aug. 2008
Sucks that it didn't change. Ooh well can't have everything. If possible I still hope for a change, but I doubt it so I'm gonna have to make a real hard decision.

EDIT: Also fuck the Immortal-Candlemass clash. Damn it I hate making hard decisions.

I'm gonna switch stages and watch the half of each set of Kampfar and Unleashed. I prefer watching a half-hour set of both bands than missing one of them. At this early time you only need two minutes to get to the other stage cause you don't have to fight your way through the crowd.