W:O:A Running Order Tool and Running Order with times are online!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

tamiror

12 Sep. 2007
oh man, slayer clashes with 1349? most of the people that love 1349 will also wanna see slayer, why not just clash it with tarja or something (which itself clashes with arch enemy which is not wise even though I don't realy care). the same goes for unleashed/kampfar ...

BierBaron666

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Feb. 2008
Nattheim :o
www.lastfm.de
oh man, slayer clashes with 1349? most of the people that love 1349 will also wanna see slayer, why not just clash it with tarja or something (which itself clashes with arch enemy which is not wise even though I don't realy care). the same goes for unleashed/kampfar ...

Why isn't it wise that Tarja and Arch Enemy play at the same time?
Their music is totally different, I don't think that there will be many people who have a problem with that..
Just because both have female vocals? :D
The Voivod/Evile clash is stupid.

Bonnevie

1 Juni 2010
What a catastrophy!

Why are they letting Slayer, 1349 and Ihsahn clash??? Most people who likes 1349 would probably want to see Ihsahn as well, for his status among black metallers, and would probably love to see Slayer as well for their extremity. Same shit goes for Kampfar and Unleashed. I don't get it, are the organizers not thinking at all before making these running orders, its every single year!! Can't be that difficult to put opposite genres on the different stages at once, to avoid two bands from the same genre, which of couse means that many would like to see both bands! It will make the expirience worse for both the fans and for the bands as well.

Come on organizers! Get a grip and fix this major fault of yours.

Why are they letting Slayer, 1349 and Ihsahn clash??? Most people who likes 1349 would probably want to see Ihsahn as well, for his status among black metallers, and would probably love to see Slayer as well for their extremity. Same shit goes for Kampfar and Unleashed. I don't get it, are the organizers not thinking at all before making these running orders, its every single year!! Can't be that difficult to put opposite genres on the different stages at once, to avoid two bands from the same genre, which of couse means that many would like to see both bands! It will make the expirience worse for both the fans and for the bands as well.

Come on organizers! Get a grip and fix this major fault of yours.

100% agree
Really i never understood how the orga do the running order,
slayer, Ihshan, 1349 clashes.
unleashed & kampfar...
:confused::mad:

I think thrash, death, black bands don't be clash
Make sense if they clash with Tarja or Delain or some like that....

But to be realistic
Although the organizers say ithat the running order it's subject to change, only changes if any band cancels

1 Juni 2010
Crysys (Last Metal Battle Winner playing at same time as Iron Maiden)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-dont-want-CRYSYS-playing-at-the-same-time-as-IRON-MAIDEN-in-Wacken-2010/123736450992403

I think that the page say everything that I want to express.
I cannot understand the treatment that is having this band.. It's completly clear that they will be alone if they are playing at the same time as Iron Maiden.
It's very shameful too that in te Billing Bands of the web and in the Running Order the name of the band doesn't appear yet.

Conscious Pilot

24 Mai 2008
North America
Ugh:( some awful clashes. I was prepared for some, and said I would not complain, but I was not expecting nearly all of the bands I wanted to see most:

Candlemass/Orden Ogan/Immortal - three way!!?!:confused:
Slayer/Ihsahn
Maiden/Gojira
Fear Factory/Tiamat
Crue/Ghost Brigade

splatterhouse

15 Apr. 2008
Motala, Sweden
I have chosen the bands I will see, there will always be clashes so I had to skip a few. But Im pretty happy anyway. This is my running order: :)

WEDNESDAY
20:00 – 21:00 Fiddler's Green
THURSDAY
17:30 – 19:00 Alice Cooper
19:30 – 21:00 Mötley Crüe
23:00 – 23:45 Gojira
FRIDAY
11:00 – 11:40 t.b.a (Only if its something I'd like to see, otherwise Brutus)
13:00 – 14:00 Job For A Cowboy
18:25 – 18:55 Evile
20:30 – 21:30 Arch Enemy
22:00 – 23:00 Equilibrium
23:15 – 00:30 Slayer
SATURDAY
14:30 – 15:30 Unleashed
17:00 – 18:00 Lock Up
18:15 – 19:15 W.A.S.P
19:30 – 20:30 Cannibal Corpse
22:00 – 23:00 Immortal
00:30 – 01:30 Tiamat
01:45 – 03:00 U.D.O

MTL

3 Juni 2003
Wijlre (NL)
www.cu2.nl
The clash between Immortal and Candlemass is very unfortunate. There are some more overlaps of course, but apart from this one I can live with the running order. Oh and I'm perhaps one of the few who would have checked both Arch Enemy and Tarja, but if things stay as they are that's bad luck for Tarja.