W:O:A Running Order Tool and Running Order with times are online!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
18 Mai 2009
Dissapointed i can't watch Stratovarius, Tyr and Edguy one after the other. Will have to miss at least one as tyr clashes with both.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

slayerizer

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
The only HUGE clash for me is Grave Digger and Equilibrium, otherwise it's all good...

not really sure why they put Equilibrium on Wackenger stage, it's definitely too small for them, they should be playing at least on the party stage!

Da_Wishmaster

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Okt. 2008
Schweiz
www.mindpatrol.ch
The only HUGE clash for me is Grave Digger and Equilibrium, otherwise it's all good...

not really sure why they put Equilibrium on Wackenger stage, it's definitely too small for them, they should be playing at least on the party stage!

Yeah and it sucks that you have to go in 15 minutes from the wackinger stage to the black stage if you wanna see Slayer :o

slayerizer

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
Yeah and it sucks that you have to go in 15 minutes from the wackinger stage to the black stage if you wanna see Slayer :o

Well it looks like I'm gonna skip Equilibrium all together which totally sucks, never saw them before either. But Grave Digger wins here for me, I love this band a lot plus their 30 year Anniv. show cannot be missed! Also Slayer is right after them which is my #1 band to see at Wacken of course :D