RONNIE JAMES DIO died – R.I.P.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

stratoeddie

25 Mai 2009
+1

A tribute to DIO at WOA 2010 is the best idea.
Holy DIO, great singer, better people, you are in our hearts.

DarkCapricorn

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Asgard
www.facebook.com
Who is up for a "In Memory of DIO" party at W:O:A 2010?

count on me for this one if any happens. Ronnie James Dio was one of my favorite singers in metal / hard rock, one of the artists i grew up listening to, and this passing has leave a huge hole in music that will never be repared. i think the best we can do for his memory is to keep rockin' and listening to his songs and feel the passion and spirit of a great singer and man. The show of Heaven & Hell in Wacken last year was one of my favorite shows ever, and i got the luck to see this talented man performan before my eyes along with great musicians playing some of my favorite songs. Truly, a night to remenber, forever.

RIP Ronnie Jame Dio, we'll never forget you!

Hördli

W:O:A Metalhead
12 März 2008
Nähe Paderborn
count on me for this one if any happens. Ronnie James Dio was one of my favorite singers in metal / hard rock, one of the artists i grew up listening to, and this passing has leave a huge hole in music that will never be repared. i think the best we can do for his memory is to keep rockin' and listening to his songs and feel the passion and spirit of a great singer and man. The show of Heaven & Hell in Wacken last year was one of my favorite shows ever, and i got the luck to see this talented man performan before my eyes along with great musicians playing some of my favorite songs. Truly, a night to remenber, forever.

Best singer in Metal! He will ever be!

domunited

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2010
Cyprus, Nicosia
www.last.fm

He also was and still is one of my favourite singers... and unfortunately I never got to seeing him live.. and never will.. :(