Wacken Hymne 2010

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
They might just play the one from last year again. I had that song stuck in my head for so long, I got it out of my head, then Doro sung it and it got put back there :(

Graveworm_Hunter

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Juli 2009
Halkidiki, Greece.
www.go2halkidiki.net
It got there though...says something!;)
Corny or not...did the trick. And after all...it's Europe. Corny's what we do...
Oh, sorry...hold on. Bon Jovi...Poison..Motley Cue...
Sorry...just joking. I guess it's all just for fun, and that's what we're there for right?
All together, from many countries, many political states, where only one (or two) things matter. The Music and the Beer!!!

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Yeah I know. I just like my metal without the cheese or corn :D. It was fun, just I doubt my friend I met up with afterward appreciated the fact I probably sang it in my sleep lol. That and I hate even the best songs getting stuck in my head for too long.

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
It got there though...says something!;)
Corny or not...did the trick. And after all...it's Europe. Corny's what we do...
Oh, sorry...hold on. Bon Jovi...Poison..Motley Cue...
Sorry...just joking. I guess it's all just for fun, and that's what we're there for right?
All together, from many countries, many political states, where only one (or two) things matter. The Music and the Beer!!!

Don't forget the tits!:D