Bloodstock

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Is it your first time going? If not, is it well organized? The line-up for a smaller open air is fucking sick...debating whether or not I should go.

I went last year... it's worth the trip if you like the lineup. You can get pretty close to the stage too. Seemed well enough organized... can't say if anyone ever started on time or not though, I never had a clock/watch of my own.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Not really what I meant...I'm talking atm's, toilets, camping area, beer readily available.

Don't know about ATMs, but loads of the merch stands accept credit cards, and some even do cash back. One would even give you as much cash as you wanted and charge it to your credit card, without even having to buy anything. Really grateful to those people.

Toilets, food, drinks, and camping were all fine. About what you'd expect. Bring your own toilet paper as usual.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
How many people go? 10-15000? Any problems with thievery? Ratio of guys to girls?

Something like 10K I think. No problems as far as I know, though I've heard the UK is worse with that than other European festivals. And I didn't notice any more guys or girls than at other festival, so just the typical you'd expect from any metal show I guess.

Also you might want to know they only allow a crate of beer if you're bringing your own, and food/drinks are definitely on the expensive end.