10 Metal songs you don't need to hear again!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DetroitDon

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
I found this article on bravewords.com about songs that are good, just REALLY overplayed... many on the list I agree! As much as I like some bands, there are songs, that are over played to DEATH!.

read the article, there are only 10, but I'm sure we can come up with 100! lol

I think "The Trooper" should be #1 on the list...., Maiden has a few songs, I wouldn't cry if they were dropped from the set!

http://www.exclaim.ca/articles/generalarticlesynopsfullart.aspx?csid1=139&csid2=844&fid1=43353

So everyone contribute to this!

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland

Iron Maiden
“Run to the Hills”/ “The Number of the Beast”

is the only real answer. Every fucking metal party/festival whatever i've been to one of these songs has been played. And of course everyone has to fucking sing along. I'm so goddamn sick of them it almost ruins every other Iron Maiden song for me.

But other songs include Hypocrisys "Roswell 47" and Satyricons "Mother North".

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
Through the fire and flames, so sick of that song and all the fanboys that think dragonforce are the best:rolleyes:

Northern Death

1 Mai 2004
Dlm am Wildpferd
hairniteout.blogspot.de
Songs? :confused: I would at least start with BANDS...

new Metallica is a good beginning...

Arch Enemy
Caliban
Corvus Corax
Endstille
Letzte Instanz
Maroon
Orden Ogan
Orphaned Land
Schelmish
Secrets of the Moon
Tyr

only the ones from next years line-up, everything else would be far too much to list :rolleyes:

Northern Death

1 Mai 2004
Dlm am Wildpferd
hairniteout.blogspot.de
I think "The Trooper" should be #1 on the list...., Maiden has a few songs, I wouldn't cry if they were dropped from the set!

Iron Maiden
“Run to the Hills”/ “The Number of the Beast”

is the only real answer. Every fucking metal party/festival whatever i've been to one of these songs has been played. And of course everyone has to fucking sing along. I'm so goddamn sick of them it almost ruins every other Iron Maiden song for me.

But other songs include Hypocrisys "Roswell 47" and Satyricons "Mother North".
seems to be different in every country...in Germany it's "Fear of the Dark", without the slightest doubt......you hear it anywhere Metal is played. :rolleyes:

Anything by AC/DC.The local ROCK station here plays the same 5 AC/DC songs everyday.
/sign

DetroitDon

18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
seems to be different in every country...in Germany it's "Fear of the Dark", without the slightest doubt......you hear it anywhere Metal is played. :rolleyes:

/sign
It must be a country, you can go to almost ANY Iron Maiden show in America and by the 2nd song, some jackass is yelling "PLAY THE TROOPER!" When I saw them on the Matter of Life and Death Tour, after the 4th song a guy next to me seemed highly irritated that Maiden wasn't playing a song that he knew, yelled out for "The Trooper". I turned to the guy and said "Ummm sorry, incase you didn't hear, they're playing the entire NEW album start to end, and only 5 greatest hits" , Wow did he look pissed! haha

It's funny because the year before Maiden played ALL the Greatest hits from 1980 to 1984, and proclaimed at the end of the show "We will be back with a NEW album, of NEW songs! and the crowd went fucking wild! Then when it comes down to a new album...the "fans" do nothing but bitch after just one is played.

Fear of the Dark NEVER gets old with me.

DetroitDon

18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com

/sign
It must be a country thing , you can go to almost ANY Iron Maiden show in America and by the 2nd song, some jackass is yelling "PLAY THE TROOPER!" When I saw them on the Matter of Life and Death Tour, after the 4th song a guy next to me seemed highly irritated that Maiden wasn't playing a song that he knew, yelled out for "The Trooper". I turned to the guy and said "Ummm sorry, incase you didn't hear, they're playing the entire NEW album start to end, and only 5 greatest hits" , Wow did he look pissed! haha

It's funny because the year before Maiden played ALL the Greatest hits from 1980 to 1984, and proclaimed at the end of the show "We will be back with a NEW album, of NEW songs! and the crowd went fucking wild! Then when it comes down to a new album...the "fans" do nothing but bitch after just one is played.

Fear of the Dark NEVER gets old with me.