Get Well Dio

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

junior88

27 Aug. 2009
Gummersbach (NRW)
Dio, there are weal and woe days and all that days the hole Bangersalliance stands behind your back and supports you!

...on this note best wishes from Germany!

Uriah Heep

9 Mai 2009
Kassel
Best wishes

Dear Ronnie,
I really hope, that you will be healthy and strong again like I saw you many times on stage. You have the greatest metal voice ever! Best wishes to you and your family!
Carsten (Germany)

Chain

24 Juni 2009
Luxemburg
Dear Ronnie,

I saw you last year in Wacken and your performance was simply amazing.
You've got a wonderful voice and everytime I listen to it(be it Rainbow, Dio or Black Sabbath/Heaven and Hell), it puts me in a good mood, no matter how i'm feeling.
I hope, no, I KNOW you will recover and beat this fucking cancer, so that you can rock out on stage again. (After all you're a God ;) )

Best wishes
Maurice from Luxemburg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

radi72

17 Nov. 2008
kämpfe

wenn es einer schaffen kann den krebs zu besiegen, dann nur ronnie... seine musik gibt und gab uns ( den fans ) kraft.. nun soll seine musik im helfen ihn zu besiegen. denn es lohnt sich dafür zu kämpfen.
seine fans sind bei ihm

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Dio!
You will succeed the battle with cancer!
We believe in you!

See you in wacken!;)

Alles Gute für dich, Ronnie !
Hoffentlich wirst du wieder gesund !

Get well soon, Dio. You can win this fight!

Dio,

saw you in Wacken twice, and I´m pretty sure that I will see you there again.
Stay cool & fuck cancer

Some people that can't read apparently.

arik

19 Dez. 2009
Hey
pls insert my wushes :

"Dear Ronny
I belive and pray for you to be health asd soon as possible.
You are really stronger than this disease.
Fell good
With aq lot of love from Israel"

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Just a reminder that I'm going to send this in on New Years, aka next Thursday. In the morning, because I'll be driving all day to Georgia. :rolleyes:

So if anyone else wants to say anything, you have just a few days left to do it.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
31 in the morning LA time?
That's 7hrs later here! (CET)

Or are you talking CET?

Oh yea, time zones :D

Have all submissions in by the end of the 31st in German time/CET then. So anything in 2010 will be too late. [Unless you're lucky and I decide to be nice. :o]

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
This thread is now CLOSED to new additions. And the card is sent [first to the orgas who should send it to Dio].

---

Thanks to everyone, I'm sure this will brighten up his day and maybe help with his fight. Happy New Year to you all. :]

Also I'll offer this again: if anyone wants a copy of the final card, give me your email via PM.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: