Problems at metaltix and another topact for W:O:A 2010

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Cinntev

21 Dez. 2009
Frankreich
Ok maybe Maiden and Cooper are legends, but I don't understand why such bands as Arch Enemy are not announced as topact.
And where the fuck is Rammstein, they make severals fests in europe for summer, I never understood why they've never played at Wacken

SondrMan

10 Jan. 2008
Dude, WHAT THE FUCK do you want? You got Maiden and Slayer, so stop pissing everybody off!

Well.. when you've seen Maiden 4 times, Alice Cooper 2 times and Slayer 2 times, you can sometimes be not so excited.. and I thought they were going to announce a top-act every day...!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
Ok maybe Maiden and Cooper are legends, but I don't understand why such bands as Arch Enemy are not announced as topact.
And where the fuck is Rammstein, they make severals fests in europe for summer, I never understood why they've never played at Wacken

Arch Enemy is a fairly popular act, but not even close to Maiden. Just look at their current tour...no show sold out so far.

And Rammstein is (like it is often done with Metallica) exclusively booked for Rock am Ring and Rock im Park, they are therefore not allowed to play other festival-gigs in Germany in 2010. Good thing no slot is wasted on them.

Seatiger

1 Dez. 2008
Well.. when you've seen Maiden 4 times, Alice Cooper 2 times and Slayer 2 times, you can sometimes be not so excited.. and I thought they were going to announce a top-act everyday...!

Anyway, Maiden and Slayer are awesome top-acts, ten-thousands of people want to see. And due to a ticket-price of 130€, what could one expect more? If the continue announcing acts like Cannibal Corpse, Arch Enemy and Immortal, this is probably going to be the line-up of the highst quality among european festivals.

SondrMan

10 Jan. 2008
Anyway, Maiden and Slayer are awesome top-acts, ten-thousands of people want to see. And due to a ticket-price of 130€, what could one expect more? If the continue announcing acts like Cannibal Corpse, Arch Enemy and Immortal, this is probably going to be the line-up of the highst quality among european festivals.

And dude.. I am not pissed or dissapointet or anything. I just thought it was going to be announced one top-act everyday until the 24'th. ;)

Cinntev

21 Dez. 2009
Frankreich
Rammstein plays in 7 european fests this summer, 5 in Germany... and Wacken is the greatest and the most famous, I think it would be normal if they were playing at WOA

Seatiger

1 Dez. 2008
Rammstein plays in 7 european fests this summer, 5 in Germany... and Wacken is the greatest and the most famous, I think it would be normal if they were playing at WOA

Where did you get this information from? Oo

And dude.. I am not pissed or dissapointet or anything. I just thought it was going to be announced one top-act everyday until the 24'th. ;)

Of course that would have been cool. But...think about THESE costs:eek: Holy hell.

Cinntev

21 Dez. 2009
Frankreich
Okay it was on a fan's unofficial website, but anyway, they probably are the most famous german metal band in the world. That's why I don't understand why they've never played at WOA

Seatiger

1 Dez. 2008
Okay it was on a fan's unofficial website, but anyway, they probably are the most famous german metal band in the world. That's why I don't understand why they've never played at WOA

Well...as far as I know, they have been negotiating since 2007.

But...anyway...Rammstein sucks. And it's a pleasure not to see them on WOA!:cool:

On Rammsteins website they have confirmed 2 german festivals. Where did you get the other 3 from? :p

And these two festivals are connected, as I said...and as far as I know, their contract is exclusive.