Aurora Metal - festival info

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
going to put this up here too in case anyone might find it useful, I know I do at least :p

http://aurorametal.webs.com

it's got info on just about every decent European metal fest, including band confirmations, ticket info, and links. I update it whenever the individual festivals announce things, so it's basically compiling their annoucements minus the crap ones no one cares about [for example most of Wacken's]. also has some other pages with tips, a forum, and places you can post pics or discuss your experiences.

so hope it might end up as something, right now it's nice for me to keep the info on fests in one spot just for my personal planning :p

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
updates: just installed this IM thingy that shows up at the bottom of the site, so all who join can use it to chat with whoever else is on :] sooo... GO JOIN :mad: *makes intimidating face* :o

also Children of Bodom's at Brutal Assault... guess they're going to do some other fests too. hope so anyway :D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
updates every day for Wacken, Summer Breeze, and With Full Force as they're all doing the calendar thingies :D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
loads of changes made... big one being the new separate page for festival lineups. full [as far as is known] lineups for every decent fest, all on one page, for your convenience. :o:D

also got the forums going, register to spam with us :D

and... post at 13:49, I win :o

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Lots of new updates, including epic confirmations like Suidakra and Vreid at Ragnarok. Fricken wish I could go. :(