HOA 2010

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
so I'm getting excited for next summer already... :D

not entirely sure if I can go just yet, but it's likely... at least if I can manage to come to Europe at all, I'll be there :]

also curious if it's going to be any bigger than last year. wouldn't matter to me much either way I'd say, it was nice but I wouldn't mind it getting a bit bigger either.

only thing is... definitely going to try and get my tent up along the trees on the left side [facing the festival area], that way the sun doesn't wake me up if I don't want to :D:D

also it would be nice to organize a forum meeting of some sort for those of us who are going.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
didn't arrive, they didn't put the house number on it.. so now it was send back to germany.. they'll try to send it again... lets hope it'll arrive this time...