Question Of The Day............

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I thought this could be humorous &/or thought provoking.I'm gonna start this & hopefully get some answers.I like to keep this thread going so if you can think of some questions(1 per day),give it a shot.

Today's question is............

Are they're any drunk father stories(we all have one)?You know,the ones you think back on & find kinda funny.

My answer?

I was 10 years old & me & my dad went to a baseball game.He got very drunk & forgot where he parked the car.We didn't park in the baseball park's parking lot,we parked on a street.We looked & looked & looked & couldn't find it,so at 3AM he decided for us to take a bus home(game was also in the city).The next day,him & his brother went looking & found it 1 block away from the stadium.

Any others?

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
The only incident that springs to mind wasn't funny in the slightest.

Other than that, when my dads drunk he just talks a lot of silly stuff. Nothing particularly hilarious happens.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
okay so Chris left the next one to me... hm...

what's the worst injury you've ever had, and how did it happen?

me: sprained my ankle really bad. stupidest way too. I was walking down the stairs, got to the bottom, and landed the wrong way :rolleyes: amazing how much that hurt

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
What do you want to hear

how I broke my skull while jumping on the bed with my older brother?
how I broke my leg after I had flewn out of a go-kart?
how I bruised my ribs this year at wacken?

the numerous bruised/sprained fingers and ankles I got while playing sports?
how I drove one of these into my pinky finger, after which half the tip of my finger came loose?

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
What do you want to hear

how I broke my skull while jumping on the bed with my older brother?
how I broke my leg after I had flewn out of a go-kart?
how I bruised my ribs this year at wacken?

the numerous bruised/sprained fingers and ankles I got while playing sports?
how I drove one of these into my pinky finger, after which half the tip of my finger came loose?

um... pick one :p

toastie

11 Juli 2008
I had some stuff sticking in my arms and feet after accidents :D :

screw
nail
piece of wood
knife
needle (for sewing :p )
glass
sharp stones

Alright, that's it.^^

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
I've never been really badly injuried I guess. Just know of one story (that I don't remember myself) when I tried to do a somersault on my parents' bed as a child and hit the wood between the matrasses with my head. My brother and mum say my body was shooting straight when I hit it and I fell over stiff just like a plank. They're seriously thought I was paralysed back then.

Only bad injuries I can think of were when I had a crack in my armbone after falling off a unicycle, ripping my toenail out when I was running over the street barefoot and well, getting my fingers between the spokes while riding my bike last monday :p At least I can bow the fingers by now again so I guess it's no permanent damage...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
No real serious stuff, but a compilation:

Fell off my bike and broke the fall with my head

Fell head first down a flight of escalators, broke off one tooth

Played with gunpowder and almost lost one finger due to serious burns

Broke my toes several times

Cracked my elbow a bit twice, but not really broken. Once from falling over ice skating, the other time from bicycle accident

Fell with my moped once, broke the fall with my knee

Slipped on some cliffs and broke the fall with my nose

Played with gunpowder and burnt a hole in my finger to the bone

The most painful of all though was my ulcer and the Esophagogastroduodenoscopy that followed (try writing or saying that word three times fast...)