Anthrax negotiations

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

sory139

28 Aug. 2007
Transylvania
A special gig with Joey Belladonna would be more like it :cool:
I'm not particularly fond of John Bush, I actually liked Nelson better...

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
A special gig with Joey Belladonna would be more like it :cool:
I'm not particularly fond of John Bush, I actually liked Nelson better...
I was curious to check that new singer... But I'd rather watch Anthrax with Bush than no Anthrax at all !

Hope they'll do it.

Amador

19 Mai 2009
Doesburg, Netherlands
If they are not sure about Anthrax please find in this week a replacement or I will lose one of the few things i want too see in this shitty line-up. this is not the fault of the orga but they can think further and go look for a replacement.

Conscious Pilot

24 Mai 2008
North America
Please make this happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about Armored Saint in Thin Lizzy's slot and then the Anthrax show with John Bush to follow! Would make my weekend!

\m/

Jordan

25 März 2009
Easy way of doing things right : book Sodom or Tankard in the secret show slot, and book Anthrax with Bush.

:)

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
It would be really great to see them with John Bush. Sodom or Tankard are'nt really better replacement for me but they would also be good if the negociation fail.

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
ian scott on metal hammer interview:

We were hoping to do the Wacken Festival in Germany the previous day as well, but the scheduling didn’t work out. As it is, John’s had to change a lot of things around in his life to get to Sonisphere, and we’re very grateful to him.

He says "we were hoping" so i dont think they will play in wacken