Meeting after Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Same here, but I am also looking forward to Wacken, to see all of them again.

yeah, but it is different for you, you know all those people on the forumcamp for instance (international board is not represented very well this year)...
Last year I was also looking forward to the music. This year I want to see like 10 bands, and only 3 of those bands are bands I have not seen before.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
yeah, but it is different for you, you know all those people on the forumcamp for instance (international board is not represented very well this year)...
Last year I was also looking forward to the music. This year I want to see like 10 bands, and only 3 of those bands are bands I have not seen before.

yea, well. I'm not really looking forward any bands neither forumpeople in Wacken anymore besides those that are going to be at the bbq anyways. Might do crossword with my friends again at Wacken. Though it would be cool if my boyfriend would come with me :) We'll see if he can get a ticket

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
yea, well. I'm not really looking forward any bands neither forumpeople in Wacken anymore besides those that are going to be at the bbq anyways. Might do crossword with my friends again at Wacken. Though it would be cool if my boyfriend would come with me :) We'll see if he can get a ticket

I wish mine could come too, but I promised another guy to go party and drink with him, coz he is having a difficult time with his girlfriend.

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
I wish mine could come too, but I promised another guy to go party and drink with him, coz he is having a difficult time with his girlfriend.

There's some people that I hope to see. First of all Ernesto of course though I've not much of hope and I'd like to see Andreas back (which sucks with a boyfriend though). Also going to see Jürgen. That's what I'm looking forward to most atm

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Well, OK, it's different if you've known most for more than 4 - 5 years. I have to admit it.

There are many who sell their ticket(s). So....

Edit Piaf zegt: If you're going swimming again, let me know. (even if it kills my sight like crazy)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Well, OK, it's different if you've known most for more than 4 - 5 years. I have to admit it.

There are many who sell their ticket(s). So....

That's not the problem. It's that he can't afford it. He has like 3 Euros left to live from for the rest of the month...