I'm considering going to W.O.A. 2010

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Daggor

30 Juni 2009
A lot of my favorite bands have been at Wacken numerous times in the past (Children of Bodom, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, In Flames, Blind Guardian) and although it's too late for me to get ready for W.O.A. 2009, I'm wondering, who are the big names I could expect to see at W.O.A. 2010, even if their just rumors, I'm curious who will show, can I expect any of those bands I listed above to show up? What about bands like Symphony X or Iced Earth? I'm into almost all melodic metal, mostly Power and Death, although the only genre I particularly "Dislike" is Black Metal. Just run any rumors you have heard by me.
Thanks.
~Daggor

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
A lot of my favorite bands have been at Wacken numerous times in the past (Children of Bodom, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, In Flames, Blind Guardian) and although it's too late for me to get ready for W.O.A. 2009, I'm wondering, who are the big names I could expect to see at W.O.A. 2010, even if their just rumors, I'm curious who will show, can I expect any of those bands I listed above to show up? What about bands like Symphony X or Iced Earth? I'm into almost all melodic metal, mostly Power and Death, although the only genre I particularly "Dislike" is Black Metal. Just run any rumors you have heard by me.
Thanks.
~Daggor

You'll have to wait till the fall for them to even starting to announce names.

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
Rumors though? I know bands rarely show up twice in a row, but are there bands that are just "Probably" going to be there?

Dude, people are still sifting through the rumours for WOA 2009. There's no 'probably'. No-one knows anything yet. Beyond the organizers saying in an interview they're going to try get Metallica and Manowar to headline, you'll just have to wait...

Daggor

30 Juni 2009
Dude, people are still sifting through the rumours for WOA 2009. There's no 'probably'. No-one knows anything yet. Beyond the organizers saying in an interview they're going to try get Metallica and Manowar to headline, you'll just have to wait...

See, I hadn't heard about even Metallica/Manowar.
That would kind of suck in my book, because I really am not a big fan of either of those bands, but oh well.

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
wait at least the wacken 2009 to end, they usually announce some big names during the festival for the next year

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
i disagree, it is probably not the best wacken ever but it is always wacken :o
How can you disagree that this wacken isnt by far the worst one yet both line up wise and organisation wise, they havnt listened to their fans whatso ever and i dont think they have even bothered once to fix clashes of the very few good bands on this billing
I'd be surprised if wacken sells out again before much of the line up is released next year

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
How can you disagree that this wacken isnt by far the worst one yet both line up wise and organisation wise, they havnt listened to their fans whatso ever and i dont think they have even bothered once to fix clashes of the very few good bands on this billing
I'd be surprised if wacken sells out again before much of the line up is released next year

i want to be honest, im not an huge fan of black metal (which this wacken lacks of) so this line-up is not my preferred-one but it is not shit also

and imho there will be still 1 big act announced in this month

TuulenTytär

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2008
yeah everyone here is angry with the orga and blaaaa..but in the end, after wacken, everyone here had have a good time there..i bet.. and it makes me sick already that everyone screams for better bands and for other stuff or against other stuff.. stay at home then.. :rolleyes::o

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
yeah everyone here is angry with the orga and blaaaa..but in the end, after wacken, everyone here had have a good time there..i bet.. and it makes me sick already that everyone screams for better bands and for other stuff or against other stuff.. stay at home then.. :rolleyes::o

Don't bother.
The same shit is happening every year, over and over again.

Mach dich keine Sorgen, dieser Scheiss passiert jedes Jahr, immer und immer wieder.

:rolleyes: