Running Order

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Medusa

13 Okt. 2008
2233 Km for me. :D

I prefer the option of spending a little more money and staying in hamburg for a couple of days an do other stuff though this year i'm off to sweden afterwards to see friends.

Yep, you told me, that's great :). I'm also going to spend a few days arround. But I arrive to Berlin airport at 23h, and that's too late to go to a hostel.

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
Yes! And if you don't eat, you'll also save a lot of money! :D No, seriously, you sleep at the airport? The guards didn't bother you? (I'm planning to do the same thing)

Yes I sleep at the airport (to date I've slept in the Hamburg airport, the Frankfurt airport and Pearson airport in Toronto:p ) and you'd be surprised how many people do. The guards don't care, its not against any law that I know of:p You can also sleep at the train station but if you're flying out you might as well sleep at the airport where there are more comfortable places to sleep:p Honestly, hotels and rental cars really aren't necessary at all especially with Germany's transportation system...renting a car is just a waste of money.

Jordan

25 März 2009
ooh you are lucky !!
in fact.. in WOA 2006 I met some guy who lives in Wacken town!! he showed me his ID with a Wacken Town address..... this guy walk 1 km from his bed in his house to the main stage... :eek:
he can even open his window and listen to the music ?

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
he can even open his window and listen to the music ?

Given how loud it is i would guess so!.... We always camp in the same spec an can watch the party stage form our tent which is a great back up plan if its raining heavy!

But I think he'd maybe hear party an main stages at the same time in a messy noise?!

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
2233 Km for me. :D

Yep, you told me, that's great :). I'm also going to spend a few days arround. But I arrive to Berlin airport at 23h, and that's too late to go to a hostel.

your right i did didn't i sorry lol!

And 23:00 I think you can still travel at that time in 2007 I didn't get to itzehoe until around 00:00 and then didn't get into the festival till 04:00 lol found out when we got there wacken is open 24hours a day once it starts!

Skeksis

11 Feb. 2009
Will there also come a running order with times added?
Sure looking at other years you can get a general idea about the times, but I shouldn't have to do that. Just make it easier for everyone and put the damn times on the running order itself. I would like to know what bands I can and can't see before actually going to Wacken.

Jordan

25 März 2009
they will give a full running order, with times slots, etc...

the question is "when" ?

probably on the 30th of july... :D :o

Jordan

25 März 2009
And by messy noise you of course mean, beautiful melodic guitar work backed by classic metal riffs! See I can read between the lines my friend!

:D
hehe....
I see you're from England... So unless you were at Brixton academy yesterday evening for the first Faith No More reunion show, I won't be talking to you anymore :p

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
hehe....
I see you're from England... So unless you were at Brixton academy yesterday evening for the first Faith No More reunion show, I won't be talking to you anymore :p

A) london is 200miles away an yesterday all the tube stations where closed... and B) there was an England match on the tv.... So I chose beer an football over spending a huge amount of money I dont have, going halfway across the country to see a band I dont like! :rolleyes:

You best stop speaking to me! :D