Meeting after Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

TuulenTytär

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2008
but one question because i try to plan my travel, how will this whole thing work? when i arrive tuesday evening for example by train? :confused:

don't know if i'll have a car, that's why i'm asking. if i would have a car, the whole thing is easy and bla, but i'm not sure if it will work :rolleyes:

this whole thing is 2 days before wacken, right?

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
but one question because i try to plan my travel, how will this whole thing work? when i arrive tuesday evening for example by train? :confused:

don't know if i'll have a car, that's why i'm asking. if i would have a car, the whole thing is easy and bla, but i'm not sure if it will work :rolleyes:

this whole thing is 2 days before wacken, right?

it's the tuesday before Wacken, yea. Wednesday most people will try arrive at Wacken I guess. If you come by train I will of course pick you up at the trainstation. Maybe you could try to come around similar times as the others so I don't have to drive three times. And of course you people can stay in my place over night.

TuulenTytär

5 Apr. 2008
it's the tuesday before Wacken, yea. Wednesday most people will try arrive at Wacken I guess. If you come by train I will of course pick you up at the trainstation. Maybe you could try to come around similar times as the others so I don't have to drive three times. And of course you people can stay in my place over night.

do you know when the others will arrive? i'm too lazy to read it all back :p

if i have a car, i could pick them up too, actually you just have to give me your adress :confused::o;)

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007

Kris was something around 7pm or so. Dunno about Quark and Lady Wolf. I think I would stay in town with the ones that arrive first and wait for the last ones to arrive. Really don't feel like dropping someone at home and then going back to town immediatly

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007

if i have a car, i could pick them up too, actually you just have to give me your adress :confused::o;)

If you come from the highway it would be an extra way for you to pick them up and you'd have to find the trainstation. Besides that I'll rather give you a describtion of the way instead of my adress since that's really easy from the highway. Or do you have a navi?

TuulenTytär

5 Apr. 2008
If you come from the south it would be an extra way for you to pick them up and you'd have to find the trainstation. Besides that I'll rather give you a describtion of the way instead of my adress since that's really easy from the highway. Or do you have a navi?

no i would drive from rostock actually then, over hamburg and that's why i was asking for pick them up ;)

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
ah i see, i had no idea where they'll arrive :confused::o:D
but never mind, i just want to help :p

well it's cool, thanks. Maybe you could take Quark and LW from Hamburg if they don't mind. But I know Quark doesn't like being in cars and you'd have to go for another hour at the highway with him if you picked him up there. Kris is coming from Sweden so she won't pass Hamburg.

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
This is for everyone btw. I would like to take some money for the BBQ since my parents obviously don't feel like paying all the food etc. by their own. I'm not going to ask for much. Probably 10 Euros or something.

TuulenTytär

5 Apr. 2008
well it's cool, thanks. Maybe you could take Quark and LW from Hamburg if they don't mind. But I know Quark doesn't like being in cars and you'd have to go for another hour at the highway with him if you picked him up there. Kris is coming from Sweden so she won't pass Hamburg.

complicated thing.. well, i don't have a car yet so i actually can't say anything to that. was just a thought for helping or whatever, but now you know what's going on and if i can someone pick up wherever, i'll be hopefully able to do it :p

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Kris was something around 7pm or so. Dunno about Quark and Lady Wolf. I think I would stay in town with the ones that arrive first and wait for the last ones to arrive. Really don't feel like dropping someone at home and then going back to town immediatly

About if not exactly at the same time.
We'll leave at 11.45 from Amersfoort with changes in OS and HH Hbf.

Edit Piaf zegt: 17.56Uhr in Heide Bf. (without the famous N(iet)S(tipt) delays)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: