Running Order

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
13 Mai 2009
Istanbul / Turkei
man, you're not going to open it ever again ! :D

yes i think too then i changed my mind i am gonna continue complaining about everything:) Lets begin again

1.Line up sux ( maybe they can add a good one after all)
2.Ticket Prices sux ( We cant do anyting it's in our arse:))
3.Running Order (Chaos)
4.Website ( So many mistakes in English part..........)

But i can forget all of these in one good annoucement (thats my price):)

Rick

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Sep. 2008
yes i think too then i changed my mind i am gonna continue complaining about everything:) Lets begin again

1.Line up sux ( maybe they can add a good one after all)
2.Ticket Prices sux ( We cant do anyting it's in our arse:))
3.Running Order (Chaos)
4.Website ( So many mistakes in English part..........)

But i can forget all of these in one good annoucement (thats my price):)

1. The Bands are not the main thing in Wacken!... :p
2. I agree!
3. Chaos? Why? I don't see any chaos...
4. I don't care...

Wacken is a party with friends, beer and metal. Not more and not less. Same procedure than every year :D:D:D

Astrum

9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
Off course if you live couple of hours driving from Wacken and you have major metal bands playing in your town every weekend. This is not the case with me: I have to take at least one week of vacation from work, 500$ for a plane ticket, 4 hours of flight, rent a car, rent a hotel before and after Wacken. And we have very few metal bands from abroad here: about 5 shows of foreign bands a year.

13 Mai 2009
Istanbul / Turkei
Off course if you live couple of hours driving from Wacken and you have major metal bands playing in your town every weekend. This is not the case with me: I have to take at least one week of vacation from work, 500$ for a plane ticket, 4 hours of flight, rent a car, rent a hotel before and after Wacken. And we have very few metal bands from abroad here: about 5 shows of foreign bands a year.

Agreed:D

Medusa

13 Okt. 2008
2. I agree!
4. I don't care...

Wacken is a party with friends, beer and metal. Not more and not less. Same procedure than every year :D:D:D

3. Sometimes you click on "2009 bill" and you are redirected to 2008 bill. Last time I saw "NEW CONFIRMATION: EXODUS!" But Its wasn't true :D I had been owned for a few happy seconds.

4. And your mother tongue is...?

Yeah, that's true. But, where are you from? I could find this on my own country, but I'm taking a flight, renting a car, booking an hotel, booking a dog boarding kennel for my pet, and all the stuff only to see the very best of the best...

It sucks to read such posts every day............

You don't have to, just watch away.

Jordan

25 März 2009
that's what I meant the other day when I wrote that some people would be happy whatever would play on stage.
don't even bring headliners, only cheap german stuff, and you sold the fest out.
the fun with mates & beer is great of course, but the music is what makes a fest successful.
or change the date, make it happen in octorber, and call it "oktober fest" : you'll have beer and mates. ;)
the german part is almost ok, but the english part is buggy : sometimes the whole line-up is displayed twice, or when you click a band, you go to another's band page.
not to mention that only 50% of the news are translated.
not to mention the non-german, non-english pages, which are just here for cosmetics (they could be removed, that would be easier)

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
is it worth me saying; i fly from UK, rent hotels, and fly back... and I am buying my ticket in the pre-sale straight after the festival again :D and I hope those of the people that have complained so much this time wait for a line up to be announced next year and that they dont get tickets and then they miss out on all the bands they wanna see ;) All ye of little faith!

althought that thing about the bands not being the main thing... its not true its not untrue either..... Wacken is about metal you will see when you get there what I mean... but to my knowledge everyone complaining the most are the ones who have never been before!!!