BULLHEAD CITY WRESTLING @ W:O:A 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

WHC

26 Okt. 2007
Ich bin selbst Rookiewrestler und für mich ist das jetzt ne derbe Überraschung.... OMG WIE GEIL!!!!! GOTT SEI DANK HAB ICH KARTEN! MUSS ICH SEHEN!!!

Severus

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Mai 2009
Ankh-Morpork
yep but one can wonder if the money (mostly our money) invested in this wrestling show couldn't have been used to bring another good (death) metal band ? ;)

Thats the point I guess. Noone would complain about wrestling if the Line-Up was diverse enough to satisfie all kinds of metal (which isn't the case).

DSP

17 Apr. 2008
true about the line up...

and about the second part, if you are challenging me to a mud wrestling, I accept:D

name the place and time:p

P.s.

Facebook?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hirnschlacht

14 Mai 2007
Oumpfgard
What other things you mean??? cause not listening to shitty power/emo bands gigs....

Hey, I got it! Maybe you look out for another festival! :o:rolleyes:

Good point I'll just go and watch a decent old death metal band instead....oh wait...there isn't any, they wasted their money on Bullet for my emofag and 2nd rate wrestlers. :rolleyes: what a load of shit

When you don´t like the things there, why do you go to the festival?
And once again, nobody of you knows what the Wrestling Show costs, or if it even costs anything! So don´t act like you know it... :rolleyes:

L

Lord Soth

is that topic still rollin'?:o

pretty nice :D:D

Yeah, and it won't stop till some decent DM acts are being confirmed, like Kataklysm, Dismember, Unleashed, Defleshed, et al.;)

Variety is lacking a bit this year, so it's natural the people that expected it, will be disappointed.