RUNNING ORDER W:O:A 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
As previously stated on the Thursday only one of the two main stages is active. This is the Black Stage which is furthest away from the Party Stage. This is because theres bands playing on the Party Stage as well. Which only started happening within the las few years.

slayerizer

10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
Turisas need to go to the party stage, same with Grand Magus.

But the biggest change which needs to happen is DO NOT HAVE KORPIKLAANI LAST THING ON THE LAST DAY. NO-ONE WANTS TO PARTY THEN. It would be like Lordi last year where nobody could be bothered. Make Korpiklaani have an afternoon/evening slot somewhere.

I can DEFINITELY AGREE with you about KORPIKLAANI. I would much rather see them in the late afternoon when the sun is going down...best time to start drinking beer for me :D

24 Mai 2009
let me get this straight....the black stage and party stage are at the same times as each other and these times alternate with the true stage..all well and good EXCEPT, what is the point of that on the first day when there are no bands on the true stage. Will we just have bands on the party and black stages playing at the same time on thursday and a long wait in between as there's nothing on the true stage. Would make sense to alternate them on the thursday no ?

Rennier

25 Mai 2009
If the timetable is correct, or close to, I have 3 clashes...

Heaven and Hell - Lacuna Coil
In Flames - Epica
Volbeat - Pain

I really hope they will change the running order a bit..
Choosing between In Flames and Epica is something I really hope to avoid...

splatterhouse

15 Apr. 2008
Motala, Sweden
They should have another stage, similar to Party Stage where bands are playing at the same time as True Stage. And I still cant believe why there's no more big deathmetalbands. That is why I have been visiting Wacken 5 years.

2003: Dismember, Kataklysm, Malevolent Creation, Nile, The Crown & Vader.

2005: Bloodbath, Illdisposed, Obituary, Suffocation & Zyklon.

2006: Aborted, Morbid Angel & Six Feet Under

2007: Belphegor, Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death & Possessed.

2008: At the Gates, Carcass, Grave, Obituary & The Rotted.

2009: Napalm Death.

No wonder that we who likes deathmetal feels cheated when previous years have had really good deathacts. This year just one. :(

Dinheru

16 Sep. 2008
What about switching ASP with Korpiklaani? bigger party on friday! , and it increases the gap with turisas, which is better!

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
Turisas deffo needs a bigger stage, they will bring so many people, atleast double the wet stage i reckon
Also Korpiklaani need to be on earlier

18 Mai 2009
My main crossover concerns...

Hammerfall and Dragonforce... (Surely thats obvious)
Turisas and Saxon...
In Flames and Epica...
Koorpiklaani and Tracedawn...
Borknagar and Heaven Shall Burn...
Running Wild and Bloodwork...

If at least some of these are changed I'd be happy...

guano

23 Apr. 2008
They should have another stage, similar to Party Stage where bands are playing at the same time as True Stage. And I still cant believe why there's no more big deathmetalbands. That is why I have been visiting Wacken 5 years.

2003: Dismember, Kataklysm, Malevolent Creation, Nile, The Crown & Vader.

2005: Bloodbath, Illdisposed, Obituary, Suffocation & Zyklon.

2006: Aborted, Morbid Angel & Six Feet Under

2007: Belphegor, Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death & Possessed.

2008: At the Gates, Carcass, Grave, Obituary & The Rotted.

2009: Napalm Death.

No wonder that we who likes deathmetal feels cheated when previous years have had really good deathacts. This year just one. :(

I TOTALLY AGREE :mad:

David_VI

28 Juli 2008
I'm not happy 4 of the bands I wanna see clash :(

Saxon and Enslaved !!
Rage and Napalm Death!

AAaaah!
Also i'd like to put my name down as one of the people who wants Turisas to have thier rightful place on the Party Stage and Korpiklaani not be so late..

Please!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

baci

24 Aug. 2007
Hamburg
I'm not happy 4 of the bands I wanna see clash :(

Saxon and Enslaved !!
Rage and Napalm Death!

AAaaah!
Also i'd like to put my name down as one of the people who wants Turisas to have thier rightful place on the Party Stage and Korpiklaani not be so late..

Please!

neither Saxon - Enslaved nor Rage - Napalm Death clash - look at the running order of '08! Only Black & Party stage play at the same time

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
My main crossover concerns...

Hammerfall and Dragonforce... (Surely thats obvious)
Turisas and Saxon...
In Flames and Epica...
Koorpiklaani and Tracedawn...
Borknagar and Heaven Shall Burn...
Running Wild and Bloodwork...

If at least some of these are changed I'd be happy...

Well I would have thought it was obvious had you been that True Metal stage bands don' clash with the Party Stage - either from having been before or the hundreds of times its already been pointed out in the threads.