OFFICIAL RUNNING ORDER THREAD

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

slayerizer

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
True. The thing is, I don't even think they're even going to make it anyways. They have a US tour at the same time with Slayer. They're double booked for the day and have another show in the USA the next day and the day before. Are they likely to skip Wacken again?

I've seen Turisas three times, it's been a different experience each time. I think they'd be a bit more popular now than before too. We'll have to see though I guess.

Mayhem fest already said BFMV wont play 3 U.S. shows cause of Wacken so they are definitely going to be in Germany

David_VI

28 Juli 2008
Well I find it odd because Korpiklaani are on a large stage yet Turisas aren't? Are Korpiklaani more popular?

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
maybe Turisas aren't quite as big as Korpiklaani but I still say they deserve better than that... :mad::(
otherwise I'm not too happy with it overall, a bunch of clashes means I'm probably going to catch a bunch of half/partial sets... but who knows, I'll wait until the actual times are given and hope for the best...

Loco

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Apr. 2009
The Netherlands
josepozo.com
Thinking about it, this running order is just a mess. Apart from the known major clashes (Machine Head - Enslaved, In Flames - Epica, etc etc), I also think that it is a lack of respect to bring Thin Lizzy and Anthrax to the 20th anniversary -representing the history of WOA- and then running them the first day in the party stage.

And something for the Spanish people, why would you bring Mago de Oz as a present for the thousands of fans who travel every year from Spain and then putting it at 11am on Friday, when most of us will have a huge hang-over?

Finally, black metal is supposed to be played at night, just behind the burning bull head. Endstille, Kampfar and Borknagar should not play at lunch time....

They have to do something to solve this, not only the general quality of the bands is behind everybody's expectations, also we aren't going to enjoy many of the good ones because of this poor timetable.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Thinking about it, this running order is just a mess. Apart from the known major clashes (Machine Head - Enslaved, In Flames - Epica, etc etc), I also think that it is a lack of respect to bring Thin Lizzy and Anthrax to the 20th anniversary -representing the history of WOA- and then running them the first day in the party stage.

And something for the Spanish people, why would you bring Mago de Oz as a present for the thousands of fans who travel every year from Spain and then putting it at 11am on Friday, when most of us will have a huge hang-over?

Finally, black metal is supposed to be played at night, just behind the burning bull head. Endstille, Kampfar and Borknagar should not play at lunch time....

They have to do something to solve this, not only the general quality of the bands is behind everybody's expectations, also we aren't going to enjoy many of the good ones because of this poor timetable.

Daarom is ze ook voorlopig.
This is not the definitive version.