To Round out W:O:A 2009 LineUp

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Neilpeart1

11 Mai 2009
I told you once - wanna shut me up? Meet me on the camping ground. Else - hide.

Epic_Fail.jpg

Astrum

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel

Nope, not creepy at all. Very calm and to the point.
The thing is - I don't like it when a man uses internet to hide and not to be responsible for his words. It doesn't work in my neighborhood.
So either you speak out as a man, clear in a calm way, or you say "stfu" as a fuckin' punk and stand up for what you said.

Severus

15 Mai 2009
Ankh-Morpork
To round out the lineup we need some Death Metal! Napalm Death is not enough (=crap)

Yeah, that's the only thing thats really missing imo. I'm looking forward to seeing Vreid an maybe Kampfar, so my lust for Black Metal is at least a bit satisfied (although I would not mind if, say, Marduk, Naglfar, Satyricon or Dimmu Borgir would show up), but with Death it's really poor up to now. Amon Amarth I love, but wouldn't consider them Death-Metal really, In Flames nowdays is nowhere near Death, too.

But I must say (even if I make myself unpopular) I was happy if one or two good Metalcore-Bands would be added, for example Heaven Shall Burn or Neaera as well. Or more Thrash (Legion of the Damned, Sodom). Or Melo-Death. I don't know. I will just wait, 'cause there isn' really anything else I can do :)

Jordan

25 März 2009
There are 6 slots left at the RO ;)

where do you see that ?
I see one "TBA" on the WET stages, plus a few TBA on Medieval and Beer Garden Stage, but you can't expect big bands on those.

Also, beside the lack of DM on the three main stages (not even one single DM band !...), I see there's none of the big 4 of german thrash (Sodom/Kreator/Destruction/Tankard). Really weird for a jubilee, I think :/

cursedval1

13 Mai 2009
my suggestions for the final rounding-out of the line-up(which imo isn't that crap, just a bit lacking in big names):
Blind Guardian
Candlemass
W.A.S.P.
Accept

any one of these would totally save the line-up for many people, especially Accept or BG