Another top-class W:O:A band affirmation this Friday

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
Some Belgians believe it could be After Forever:
- The band is going to split up, so it would be their last tour
- "Last show forever" is left untranslated in the German newsmessage, so could refer to After Forever

I really doubt it's them, though. They're simply not big enough to be THE surprise Wacken has in store for us.
haha what a joke !
that would be the last WOA ever.

jvoorhees

20 Jan. 2008
Australia
Oh, man... leave it wihtout a comment...
I just hope it will be something BIG caue now...:( Can you see any band worth going to Wacken??? Maybe ASP, BmtH, or other shitty bands??? Check hellfest line-up, or http://unholyfest.com/ And unholy costs about 50 Euro (about 100 AUD) :)

Chill, I was just kidding!

I'm really hoping for some death & black stuff to get added, and I totally agree that the organisers need this announcement to totally blow everyone away.

misanthropic

3 Nov. 2008
Athens, Greece
Slayer are booked at the same dates elsewhere in US. I thought their fans should know that, instead of asking for them in another festival. Don't get me wrong... I'd love to see them in Wacken, but that's not going to happen, for sure.
I'd love to see Running Wild, with their ships on stage and everything! That would be awesome, a great choice for party time in my opinion!

6dae6mon6

16 Apr. 2009
warschau
Slayer are booked at the same dates elsewhere in US. I thought their fans should know that, instead of asking for them in another festival. Don't get me wrong... I'd love to see them in Wacken, but that's not going to happen, for sure.
I'd love to see Running Wild, with their ships on stage and everything! That would be awesome, a great choice for party time in my opinion!

We know that, but if talkin about something big - it's one of the bands I think at first... And what are you pople about this Running Wild??? Shitty stuff... boats and other shit on stage like dragons and knights and deers and stuff. If the top act is Running Wild I'll really think of selling my ticket (if anyone wants to buy it :( )

6dae6mon6

16 Apr. 2009
warschau
I really FEAR it's gonna be Running Wild.
Seems like it's a fact on the german side of this forum.

Fucking shit.

20th anniversary = "über ownage".

So next year Wacken will be biggest german power and shit metal festival... :) I really doubt if people from all over the world come to see this kind of bands

Zuletzt bearbeitet: