• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I think that would take too long to explain and wouldn't even sound funny in the end :rolleyes:

I remember once when I was a child and at the sea with my family. I was having a look at the sky waiting for the sunset and everything was still normal. And then I was turning around and back and like within a second the whole sky was ruby red! That was amazing :eek: Will never forget that :)

That sounds cool. We have some amazing sunsets here, I photographed one it was so cool, looked like the sky was in flames

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
L

Lord Soth

THE NEW THREAD. WE SPLIT THIS ONE INTO SEVERAL PARTS TO NOT SCREW THE FORUM UP WITH MORE THAN 60K POSTS. (AS YOU MAY REMEBER, THREADS HAD BEEN DELETED LATELY BECAUSE OF THAT MATTER).

http://forum.wacken.com/showthread.php?p=10644575&posted=1#post10644575

continue here for the sake of this topic, and the speed of the forum

Lady_Wolf schrieb:
could you close the first part of the 250k topic on the international board?
we continued in a second thread because last year the board got to slow because of the big topics.

thanks in advance!

Groetjes
Marion

Aye. As you wish. Hope this will help...;)