First timer from Vancouver

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

rice

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
Ive not yet been to Wacken either. Itll be my first, IF i do end up going. If youre going alone you can def meet up with me and (a few of my friends will meet me there who are already in Europe). I too would like to see more of Germany cause its truly a beautiful country. Been to Amsterdam, highly over rated (the weed sucked) and Belgium was pretty boring so i plan to head south and see more of Germany since id be there anyway on my way to Hungary. I know how it can be coming off a long flight from our side and being by yourself.

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
And the Canadian pilgrimage to Wacken continues :cool: Hope you manage to find some others from BC to fly with. Don't think I've ever encountered BCers over there, lots of Albertans and some Ontarians and Quebecois but that's about it. Cheers dude!