Victims of the piss ditches.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
piss ditches? oh how nice. im looking forward to it :( atleast its better than someone pissing on the side of your tent. Im sure THAT doesnt happen at all. :p

it's not actual piss ditches. The thing is that we're camping on fields that are actually supposed to be for cattle. And over here the fields are separated by ditches. They are used as natural border sometimes for the cattle but mostly because otherwise the fields would flood. When it's raining, the water in the fields flows into the ditches. That's how they drain the fields. And of course with like 100k people on those fields there are always lots of jerks that decide to piss in there instead of using the toilets.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

rice

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
I live in New Jersey. Its one giant pissed filled gutter. I might not even know it if i found myself standing in one of those ditches there.