Victims of the piss ditches.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

WhiskeyFist666

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
This thread is dedicated to all those people who fell victim to the piss ditches. I'm asking all those who've fallen into these rivers of hell to speak up and identify yourselves. I myself am one of those victims. Maybe if enough people speak up, the organization will take the proper steps to assure us that no body else will have to live through the humiliation that I went through. Stupid smell followed me around for the entire duration of the festival. I fell in the first night. Help me lend moral support to all those unfortunate individuals who've also lived through this travesty of an experience.

Yours Truly,
WhiskeyFist666

FromTheToedden

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Mai 2007
Wald von Dunwyn
This thread is dedicated to all those people who fell victim to the piss ditches. I'm asking all those who've fallen into these rivers of hell to speak up and identify yourselves. I myself am one of those victims. Maybe if enough people speak up, the organization will take the proper steps to assure us that no body else will have to live through the humiliation that I went through. Stupid smell followed me around for the entire duration of the festival. I fell in the first night. Help me lend moral support to all those unfortunate individuals who've also lived through this travesty of an experience.

Yours Truly,
WhiskeyFist666

:eek:

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007

Yours Truly,
WhiskeyFist666

Sorry, but do you mean the ditches all over the fields? They can't take that away, it's a necessary thing to make the fields farmable for the rest of the year. Has something to do with the drainage to prevent flodding (I guess).

Btw. I was a victim myself but I thought it was fun. I was walking back to my tent shitdrunk and saw a girl falling in there. I just laughed at her and while I was turned towards her to watch, I was walking straight into the next ditch :D:D

L

Lord Soth

Well... with that Foul Ole Ron kinda smell around me even I would've thought about gettin a shower in Wacken... your sleeping bag was ready for the trash afterwards I guess...:p:D

WhiskeyFist666

31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
Sorry, but do you mean the ditches all over the fields? :D:D

Yes! Those ditches. I fell into them twice. Once trying to rescue one of my friends. The fucker pulled me in with him. I gues it was fun. Lucky it was the first night and not the last. I imagine those who fell in on the last night got the worst of the piss. Maybe they could put some wooden planks over the ditches that get more traffic. Like the one that's in between the movie screen and the entrance. I saw many people fall into that one. Poor drunk bastards.

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
I don't think I was in Wacken one hour before I fell victim. Had just changed into clean clothes, all proud of myself and then realized just how this weekend was going to be. EMBRACE THE MADNESS!!!

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Yes! Those ditches. I fell into them twice. Once trying to rescue one of my friends. The fucker pulled me in with him. I gues it was fun. Lucky it was the first night and not the last. I imagine those who fell in on the last night got the worst of the piss. Maybe they could put some wooden planks over the ditches that get more traffic. Like the one that's in between the movie screen and the entrance. I saw many people fall into that one. Poor drunk bastards.

as I said, they can't do anything about that. Without that the field would become worthless to the farmer. And how about another suggestion? Just fucking stop pissing in there....

cyber999

20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
i fell in one just when i passed the gates in the first day in the morning.but luckly nobody pissed there there wasnt any tends around at that time :D

my advice.. allways camp near the paths :p

Keeper

16 Feb. 2008
Los Angeles, CA
FUCK PISS DITCHES!!! Although, it isn't the whole Wacken experience unless you get shit drunk and fall into a ditch. It should be a right of passage for all new comers. Heh. :D

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
FUCK PISS DITCHES!!! Although, it isn't the whole Wacken experience unless you get shit drunk and fall into a ditch. It should be a right of passage for all new comers. Heh. :D

well I still kinda thought it was funny when I fell in there. At least it was ironic and I kinda deserved it that moment :p Just that if there weren't the piss ditches, the whole fields would be flooded every year and we could camp in a lake....

eklof

7 Okt. 2008
Süd-Niedersachsen/Shanghai
Actually all females are victims to the piss ditches, as their olfactory senses are far more advanced than those of their male counterparts. There are areas at Wacken, where the torturous attac on our delicate noses makes us want to puke.

Keeper

16 Feb. 2008
Los Angeles, CA
well I still kinda thought it was funny when I fell in there. At least it was ironic and I kinda deserved it that moment :p Just that if there weren't the piss ditches, the whole fields would be flooded every year and we could camp in a lake....

I don't remember falling in at all. I just woke up wet and smelling like I hadn't showered in a year! :(

rice

11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
piss ditches? oh how nice. im looking forward to it :( atleast its better than someone pissing on the side of your tent. Im sure THAT doesnt happen at all. :p