Finally! Bullet for my Valentine in Wacken!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

VENO

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
Maybe BFMV paid to play at Wacken... coz their fans say they're very Metal.. boo hoo...

Vulcano666

2 Dez. 2008
Norway
what the fuck!!!!

what in hell did they think when they added bfmv!!! this is a huge dissapointment.. what is the point to add a band that no one are going to see!! they have to cancel this band!

VENO

12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
political-pictures-murdoch-money.jpg

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
Fuck, not a good booking.
And I really hope that they dont play on either black or true stage.
The crapiest booking so far.

S'pose they'll play the equivalent slot Avenged Sevenfold got this year. Shame. That's how I felt having to suffer through Lauren Harris knowing Primordial get an 11am slot. There's no justice. What impresses/surprises me the most is there hasn't been one show of support for BFMV anywhere on the forum. Usually someone tries defending the shit acts. Interesting. Could this be one of the least anticipated announcements...?

Astrum

9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
OMFG! This is officially the gayest Wacken moment.
1)No fuckin' way I'm buying shirt this year with this crap on.
2)Generally this year line up is the most crappy line-up for Wacken since my first time at 2002. Even with some good bands - they've been at festival at least 2-3 times already. Bring some new shit!
3)We are group of 20 or so people, who come each year, but this time many of us are already considering selling tickets and going to other fest.
4) Once again - WTF?

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
I've not posted here in some time, since I long realised that Wacken is not the festival for me.

Guys, why are you putting up with this shit? There's fucking loads of other, better, actually metal festivals. There's plenty even in Germany.

Festung Open Air has just announced Destroyer 666 as co-headliners.

Do you want metal or poseur shit like BFMV?

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
I've not posted here in some time, since I long realised that Wacken is not the festival for me.

Guys, why are you putting up with this shit? There's fucking loads of other, better, actually metal festivals. There's plenty even in Germany.

Festung Open Air has just announced Destroyer 666 as co-headliners.

Do you want metal or poseur shit like BFMV?

Yes but Wacken has GWAR!!

And no matter how many cock bands like this play, the decent bands draw in decent people and the atmosphere is still immense.

lupuss

4 Aug. 2008
Did Wacken forget that they are a metal mestival?

Are they doing this on purpose so not that much people will come?

What the fuck?

Wake up Wacken!

3 Dez. 2008
I'm actually looking forward to this concert. BFMV got this Nu-metal sound that I like. Say what you want to say, everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but I like it.

kristov

13 März 2008
Liverpool, UK
www.myspace.com
Sweet jesus. What a poor poor choice.

I think that's me not going Wacken this year, I was really impressed this year, and it was my first time.

For a 20th anniversary festival, you'd think they'd stick or go back to their roots, not bring in the shit like BFMV. It's ok, I'm sure Bring Me The Horizon and Lost Prophets will be confirmed next week :p

I think I'll be going with Hellfest 09, as it's getting a line up worth of Wacken 20th Anniversary.