Repost Everywhere You Can Please!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

delicatedeath

23 März 2004
Edinburgh, Scotland
www.myspace.com
Please vote for Cancerous Womb to play at the Slovenian metal festival of Metal Camp next year.

Our myspace link is www.myspace.com/cancerouswomb

Please help give a chance to scottish death metal by supporting us.
It will only take up 2 minutes of your time and you only need to vote once!

Simply follow this link:

http://www.metalcamp.com/voting.php

and scroll down to the UK bands section and click on the voting option next to our name!

Thanks for any support you decide to give...

The Cancerous Womb.

delicatedeath

23 März 2004
Edinburgh, Scotland
www.myspace.com
Cheers man...

We're playing the GRV on the 7th of December with Dog Tired, Flat Iron, Reformed Sandblasted and Certain Death. You should pop along and bring as many people as you can to show some support. I like your music dude.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
We're playing the GRV on the 7th of December with Dog Tired, Flat Iron, Reformed Sandblasted and Certain Death. You should pop along and bring as many people as you can to show some support. I like your music dude.

you know I might actually do that. We're playing The Ark the very next day. Come along and you can show some support too! :)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
we don't start threads like this... :p
we are way to busy getting stoned and fucking whores... while eating cheese in a windmill ofcourse.... ;)

aye, I hardly ever have time to work when I'm almost always running around naked with the Swedish Bikini Team, drinking vodka, having sex and watching out so I don't get eaten by the polar bears.

I do like Scotland though :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
we don't start threads like this... :p
we are way to busy getting stoned and fucking whores... while eating cheese in a windmill ofcourse.... ;)

aye, I hardly ever have time to work when I'm almost always running around naked with the Swedish Bikini Team, drinking vodka, having sex and watching out so I don't get eaten by the polar bears.

And we are busy eating (French) fries/chips, drinking lots of different kinds of beer in a monestary/Abby, whilst we battle on which language we must speak between us.

Jaja.