Band Application for W:O:A 2009?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Hello everyone!

I didn't know where to open this topic, but I would be gratefull if anyone could help me with my problem.

I wish to know what do I have to do to apply my band for W:O:A 2009? Is there an application form for this festival or something like that? Also I need to know if demo bands are included in this festival(since I wish to apply a demo band)? If they aren't, is there a demo bands festival nearby on which I could apply my band?

I would be really greatfull if anyone could help me on this.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. - I didn't notice that I opened the same topic in the German section of the forum. Sorry for that;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hello everyone!

I didn't know where to open this topic, but I would be gratefull if anyone could help me with my problem.

I wish to know what do I have to do to apply my band for W:O:A 2009? Is there an application form for this festival or something like that? Also I need to know if demo bands are included in this festival(since I wish to apply a demo band)? If they aren't, is there a demo bands festival nearby on which I could apply my band?

I would be really greatfull if anyone could help me on this.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. - I didn't notice that I opened the same topic in the German section of the forum. Sorry for that;)
http://www.wacken.com/nl/woa2009/main-headquarter/band-bewerbungen/
or
http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2009/main-headquarter/band-bewerbungen/