*** BLOODSTOCK OPEN AIR 2009 - UK ***

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Don't care, I'm not going to "strange" countries where people drive on the wrong side of the road :D

No, it's just way too expensive and way too far for me. Besided, I don't like either boats and flying.

moonwort

23 Juni 2008
Cumbria. uk
Don't care, I'm not going to "strange" countries where people drive on the wrong side of the road :D

No, it's just way too expensive and way too far for me. Besided, I don't like either boats and flying.

you can come by train, although if you don't like boats and flying the eurotunnel might not be good either. and its not too far. to get to wacken for me is a round trip of 2000 miles, a full days travelling each way, but its a lot of fun. bloodstock is a good festival ,not too big, the only downfall is that due to in being in uk the music stops quite early.we don' drive on the wrong side of the road either everyone else drives on the wrong side.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
you can come by train, although if you don't like boats and flying the eurotunnel might not be good either. and its not too far. to get to wacken for me is a round trip of 2000 miles, a full days travelling each way, but its a lot of fun.
Well, I have the luck that I have a direct train Bruxelles Midi/Brussel Zuid - London St. Pancras, but that's about it. And then?
bloodstock is a good festival ,not too big, the only downfall is that due to in being in uk the music stops quite early.
That's also a bummer then. If I want to go to a festival, it's up to me to decide when I want to go to sleep, not some stupid jackass in London on 10 Downing St. (if you catch my drift ;))
Besides, I heard a lot of stories about English beer. (and I can't take too much of my own due to costums controls in "Eurostar")
we don' drive on the wrong side of the road either everyone else drives on the wrong side.

As "we" are in a majority driving on the right side, you must be driving on the wrong side. That's as logic as it can be! :D

satriomaiden

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Apr. 2008
http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/

B.O.A. 2009 14,15 & 16 August 2009

Confirmed Acts:

Friday 14
Sabaton

Saturday 15
Wintersun

Tickets:
http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/retail_outlet.php

Who went this year and what did you think?
Who's going next year?
Who are you hoping to see?

Holyfuck....I'd Love to see....
I flew to WOA with around 22 hour-flying time....Indonesia to Germany
now I'm dreaming to see Bloodstock.....mettaaaaallllllllll

satrio - metalhead with a small chair to see the show......

mental_mercury

W:O:A Metalmaster
18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen

Oh come on Q, like you pointed out in a later post, there is a direct train from Brussels to London. It's not even that far :p

And don't talk shit about english beer! It rocks!!!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Oh come on Q, like you pointed out in a later post, there is a direct train from Brussels to London. It's not even that far :p

And don't talk shit about english beer! It rocks!!!

I don't like English beer. (but this may be due to the quality of the "shit" we get here)

And once in London, what then?

I'm told BR (and partners) are not really reliable. (nor is the SNCB/NMBS)