Let the Trash Talking Begin

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

WhiskeyFist666

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
I know I'm going to get a lot of crap over this, so I'd like to start by saying that it is only my opinion and does not reflect the Metal ideology of the world as a whole. Machine Head sucks ass!!! So far not so good. As I said before, my opinion is little significance to anyone but my self, but we're all entitled to one. Machine Head sucks!!!!

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
I have to say I was a bit disappointed to see Machine Head confirmed. I hope they reveal a little more soon, since I'd like to buy my ticket soon at the rate their selling, and have some kind of idea of who will be going...

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
hooray, finally a band announced :rolleyes::D
but yea I agree, Machine Head is fairly disappointing... would have hoped for something better for a first band.

also I have an idea, why not make this thread the official "bash-the-Wacken-organizers"/"why-is-this-band-playing-Wacken"/etc. thread? instead of having one for each controversial band announced... because that got annoying, fast. and the same things were said anyway. :p
sooo can we agree on this? or not, I'm just throwing it out there...

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
statement from Ap
I know I'm going to get a lot of crap over this, so I'd like to start by saying that it is only my opinion and does not reflect the Metal ideology of the world as a whole. Machine Head sucks ass!!! So far not so good. As I said before, my opinion is little significance to anyone but my self, but we're all entitled to one. Machine Head sucks!!!!
*agrees*
Machine Fucking Head!! great start! these guys are amazing! i am glad they have been booked :D:D
you suck :p

slayerizer

10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
dont like this band at all...

I thought Wacken promised us that they will announce at least a handful of bands....all we get is fucking shitty ass Machine Head...thanks Wacken!

FromTheToedden

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Mai 2007
Wald von Dunwyn
nothing against m.h., they interested me in no time, but at first they were talking as when the first announcement gets a big big big surprise...

that's not