Stupid shit!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I heard on the radio today that a guy on death row in Ohio is trying to say (through lawyers) that he is to fat to be put to death.

THAT'S BULLSHIT!

Most times,I think my country has gone to hell.

If you heard a news story that fits this thread,please post.

mental_mercury

W:O:A Metalmaster
18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I heard on the radio today that a guy on death row in Ohio is trying to say (through lawyers) that he is to fat to be put to death.

Actually, to be fair, the increased size of him would mean it would become very hard to judge the amount they would have to inject in him to paralyse and kill him, possibly incurring what would essentially be cruel and unusual punishment.

Now yeah I know people will say, "but he's deserves to die, who cares if he suffers he's made others suffer blablablalba", well, arguments against the death penalty aside, we can't ignore laws when we want to simply because of our own personal estimation of a particular human's worthiness. We're all trying to be civilised here. Even to the uncivil.

as a side note, doctors had one hell of time trying to anesthesize Andre The Giant when he had to undergo surgery.

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Actually, to be fair, the increased size of him would mean it would become very hard to judge the amount they would have to inject in him to paralyse and kill him, possibly incurring what would essentially be cruel and unusual punishment.

Now yeah I know people will say, "but he's deserves to die, who cares if he suffers he's made others suffer blablablalba", well, arguments against the death penalty aside, we can't ignore laws when we want to simply because of our own personal estimation of a particular human's worthiness. We're all trying to be civilised here. Even to the uncivil.

as a side note, doctors had one hell of time trying to anesthesize Andre The Giant when he had to undergo surgery.

wow dude, where you sober?

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I read this & I thought,"My country has indeed gone to shit."

I remember a same thing happened in Maryland a few years back.We are so affraid to offend ANYONE that everything is taboo.We as a society are brainwashing the kids.

yea :rolleyes:
funny thing is, my school technically has the same dress code, but they don't enforce it :p

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
The schools here have a dress code.They're affraid of free thinking & individuality (sp).

exactly :rolleyes:
they're afraid it's a 'distraction to the learning environment'...
and yea, it kind of is... like if we had uniforms, no one would be worried about fitting in and all that crap.
but if they want schools to be strictly about learning, why not prevent kids from ever talking to each other, feed them all the same thing, take away recess and naptime [for kindergarten and such], etc
in other words, kids need distractions or else we get bored to death. :D

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
exactly :rolleyes:
they're afraid it's a 'distraction to the learning environment'...
and yea, it kind of is... like if we had uniforms, no one would be worried about fitting in and all that crap.
but if they want schools to be strictly about learning, why not prevent kids from ever talking to each other, feed them all the same thing, take away recess and naptime [for kindergarten and such], etc
in other words, kids need distractions or else we get bored to death. :D

I hate to bring up the past to our german friends,but it sounds very Nazi like.