SWIMMING-POOL

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Always free for metalheads ?
Hours of open ?

I can't find informations on wacken.com......

Help !

Never been and can't find the info on the web page, seems ABC is not up?

But I _think_ it's included in the ticket, so showing your wrist band should be enough?

Opening hours I'd _guess_ are about the same as the festival area, though closing eralier in the evening?

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
keep walking past the main center of town straight down the road just past the last bar and on the left is a sign. Turn left, walk past some cows and you will find the pool. It closes before dark, but opens early from what I recall last time I saw it. Free for all.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Where is it ?

What are open hours ?

Thanks for your answer !

I was just there today. We went there at about 9 in the morning or something, so it's opened pretty early. Closing at 8pm.

The way: Walk the "common" road (the one where you also find the infopoint and the edeka (supermarket) and so on), just keep walking it until you see a white sign which says "Schwimmbad". It shows to the left. There you walk like a little hill and after some few 100 meters you're there.

One thing for everyone, who's willing to do the one hour way to the pool: They fucking want entry this year. 2 Euro per person!