Avenged Sevenfold?! ARE THEY SERIOUS?!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Keeper

16 Feb. 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Le fait que tu fais tes prières au Satan ne m'impresse pas du tout!

Voilà pour ton phrase hispanophone.

Now the English part.

The fact that you (have to) pay a zillion $ to get over here does not impress me either. The fact that you are willing to "boycot" an ENTIRE festival, just because of ONE (1!) band is pathetic. More than 70-80 bands will play here, and only for ONE (1)(!) band you're nagging around here, calling people names, claiming to have all the wisdom in the world, and... last but (in this case) least, forcing others your opinion!! That's really pathetic!

If you don't like a band, go play with your dick instead, or try to find people to have a beer, or whatever you want to.

And just ONCE, I'll say this:

In all these 70-80 bands that are playing Wacken, there are some I don't like either. Do you hear me nag? Do you??
I will fill my time by doing what I want to do. Drinking with my friends, or walking to the Metal Market or whatever.

But I guess that's something that's NOT DONE in the US! (sorry for all others from the US I (personally) know, who share my opinion in that, but you know what I mean)

En nu is 't zat. FOERTS!!!! WEG!!!

1. No one is setting out to impress anyone.
2. No one is boycotting anything.
3. No one is claiming to have wisdom.
4. No one is "nagging". We are simply expressing an opinion.
5. How do you "force" your opinion on someone? That makes almost no sense.
6. No one said we were going to be forced to watch AS, BUT that's not the point. The integrity of WOA is being destroyed. Next thing you know, Hot Topic will be a sponser.

Everyone has the right to "nag". Tough shit.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
6. No one said we were going to be forced to watch AS, BUT that's not the point. The integrity of WOA is being destroyed. Next thing you know, Hot Topic will be a sponser.

if I remember corectly WOA already has sponsers since like they started :rolleyes:

WhiskeyFist666

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles

You said it vato. Seems like we/ve pissed a lot of people off. It made my work day go by quicker. I guess some people let it become personal because a lot of people on this forum practically live here.

Eliael

W:O:A Metalmaster
Tollerant? Tollerant to faggit ass gay shit!!!
I guess bieng a metal head in LA is different than being metal In europe. Cause we don't put up with gay shit here.

eer... I meet some people from San Francisco in Berlin. They were quite normal, not that different from metalheads from Europe.

Do you know what I think ? You're a small 16-years-old guy with no friends at all who has never been outside the USA.

So...

Ut sementem feceris, ita metes.

All the things you wrote could be named as
"testimonium paupertatis"

Zuletzt bearbeitet: