Neue Band bestätigt - Avenged Sevenfold

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Hahaha! Sweet vindication for all those of us who bemoaned the addition of the metalcore bands over the last couple of years. Wacken actually managed to find a band less suitable than BFMV! This festival is now a complete joke. To those who denied my suggestions that Wacken is becoming Download - eat your words.

For the guys going on about Vader - you know why they cancelled last year? Because Wacken would not give them a slot on either main stage. No room for Vader, apparently. I wonder what stage 'A7X' will get...
Yep i guess your right, not that i really doubted you
its such a fucking shame, years iv been waiting to come to this festival, only to come to the worst lineup in wacken history :(
this may be my first and last time going to wacken
I shall have fun bottling these guys with my piss!

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
There is no making up for this. Wacken could resurrect Chuck Schuldiner and reform Death, and they'd still be playing at a 'metal festival' thats booked Avenged Sevenfold.
I know it cant retract the fact avenge shitfold are playing but iv already got my ticket and flights ect, so the least they could do is book some decent bands for us real metallers

charles

19 Dez. 2006
South Coast, UK
Well i think there is at going to be at least 18 more bands confirmed. Lets just hope that they aren't shit. I don't want to complain too much. There is some fucking great bands on the bill this year.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Man what a poor poor addition to the billing. This is one of the worst bands to be added, just horrible. Please WOA organizers, no more of this crap. Avenged Sevenfold = Shit. One of the most non-metal bands on the billing. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I attended WOA in 2003, what an incredible billing that year. I waited 5 years to return, and for a billing that keeps getting filled with complete garbage! Yes there's Maiden, COB, Kreator, Gorgoroth, Carcass, At the Gates, Headhunter, Kamelot etc. Those bands will make it worth while, but the overall quality of the billing has really slipped. If this is the way WOA is going, this will be my last one. I will spend my hard earned money for another festival next time. Let's just hope the remaining additions can help make up for this abomination.

28 März 2008
"They fight. They fuck. They destroy hotel rooms.

They’re misunderstood.

They are warm. They are loyal. They are brave. They are authentic.

They are disciplined.

As musicians, the members of Avenged Sevenfold are definite virtuosos in a time when being accomplished artists seemingly means so little. They are inquisitive and never fully satisfied with their own work. They seek to grow and improve every day, regardless of the obstacles or costs involved."

Sorry, I think I may have just thrown up a little in my mouth; this band being added is what can be only described as a shitheap of a decision; but sadly, they'll inevitably get a prominent slot on the main stages

Ærnesto

29 Jan. 2008
São Caetano do Sul - SP, Brasil
"They fight. They fuck. They destroy hotel rooms.

They’re misunderstood.

They are warm. They are loyal. They are brave. They are authentic.

They are disciplined.

As musicians, the members of Avenged Sevenfold are definite virtuosos in a time when being accomplished artists seemingly means so little. They are inquisitive and never fully satisfied with their own work. They seek to grow and improve every day, regardless of the obstacles or costs involved."

Sorry, I think I may have just thrown up a little in my mouth; this band being added is what can be only described as a shitheap of a decision; but sadly, they'll inevitably get a prominent slot on the main stages

Avenged Shitfold

very shitty...