Neue Band bestätigt - Avenged Sevenfold

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
20 Feb. 2008
FUCK OFF!! Get this SHITE band off the bill and stop turning this festival into a faggots party. Did you not get the message when we ALL voted against bullet for my valentine being cast off the billing.

STOP PUTTING ON GAY BANDS YOU TWATS.

delicatedeath

23 März 2004
Edinburgh, Scotland
www.myspace.com
Dear Metalheads,

the next real blast on the billing of the W:O:A comes from California. The US...

Weiterlesen...

What the fuck are they trying to do to this festival every year? My first year was 2004 and in my opinion the best year since 03 which i missed... Last year bullet for my valentine, (who "pulled out") Now this!!! Bring some more decent bands like Darkane who haven't played the festival in years and Hate Eternal... Not this shit that call themselves metal. Get a grip Wacken it's my Birthday on the 2nd of Aug I'll be very happy to see carcass on this day but take this band off for everyones sake please. Just make it a bit less obvious than a throat operation hahaha :rolleyes:

charles

19 Dez. 2006
South Coast, UK
Terrible news Wacken. I have to agree with the other posts in this thread. I think BFMV was a good example of how much dislike there is for these types of bands at Wacken.

I hope they get cancelled and someone actually decent steps in.

charles

19 Dez. 2006
South Coast, UK
What the fuck are they trying to do to this festival every year? My first year was 2004 and in my opinion the best year since 03 which i missed... Last year bullet for my valentine, (who "pulled out") Now this!!! Bring some more decent bands like Darkane who haven't played the festival in years and Hate Eternal... Not this shit that call themselves metal. Get a grip Wacken it's my Birthday on the 2nd of Aug I'll be very happy to see carcass on this day but take this band off for everyones sake please. Just make it a bit less obvious than a throat operation hahaha :rolleyes:

:D My birthday is on the 2nd too!!!

Ærnesto

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2008
São Caetano do Sul - SP, Brasil
actually, do the Wacken organization people read this forum???
for crying out loud...
there are bands in tour like Candlemass & Overkill, that should be called instead of those fucking metalcore bands

and Girugamesh? that sucks too
didn't they've learned with Mucc, D'espairs Ray and Dir En Grey that J-Rock is not that good???
there are BETTER classic japenese metal bands to call: Loudness and Anthem

cyber999

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
avenged sevenfold isnt metalcore, its hard do catalogized their music.
c mon wacken book hypocrisy, vader, amon amarth,sepultura (reunion) and many more great bands :rolleyes:

delicatedeath

23 März 2004
Edinburgh, Scotland
www.myspace.com
i dont understand why underground festivals are now booking more popular bands, its not only wacken! i think its a general thing!

any thoughts on this?

I think it's just a sign of the times... Underground bands aren't getting a foot in anymore unless they know the right people so we're just left with huge bands that are popular at the time apart from the greats who we've been talking about... I think it now goes 1: Metal giant then 2: popularity contest :p coming a distant third are bands that haven't extablished themselves that well yet in regard to playing festivals but it's clear everyone loves them!