Incredible!! Wacken is SOLD OUT!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
E-bay is not so e-asy.

So the whole e-bay idea was great....as an idea. 2 tickets are going for upwards of $800!! Thats brutal, but not in a good way. I am just looking for one ticket. I have found a few sites that claim to have them for sale. Check out www.seatwave.com. I'm not sure if I trust the site yet, but its better then nothing. Those tickets on that site are going for around 175 pounds. I have no idea how much that is in dollars and I'm too lazy to bring up my converter. So if anyone has any other ideas, they would be appreciated. I am graduating college in the Fall and will probably not have a chance to get to go to Wacken for a long time, be it that it will be time to get a big kids job. So this is a must. Help, fellow metal heads!

-Stacey

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
Christ guys, Wacken isn't the only metal festival in Europe. No festival is worth shelling out that kind of money for.

Dravenath

22 Jan. 2006
England
Metalheadz!

We should gather all together for our brothers who couldnt buy the ticket yet!
Lets help their voices be heard!!

...a further sale of 5000 tickets could solve the problem and it's not that unreal then!!

What a shit idea...

The festival is already overcrowded as it is!

Like someone else said, try some other festivals, there are some amazing lineups out there. Wacken doesn't really have anything exclusive this year.

krom

18 März 2008
Hey!! What happened !!

I cant believe it ! Wacken sold out 5 months before the fest'...

I'm sorry but it's not convienent... How do I buy my tickets now ? ...
You can tell me :"oh yeah you should have bought sooner..."

But.. WTF why 5 month before ?? Everytime i bought my tickets june-july... so I ask you : why do you sell all the tickets in 1 time ??

You can sell 10'000 on first 5 month after wacken, then 20'000 and so on....

Seriously... wtf is going on... i need my wacken tickets dude!

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
No. Sold out means sold out.

You can keep looking for tickets on Ebay or other platforms...also on this forum. It's a bit harder, though, if you don't speak German. By the way, German ebay is "only" around 250 or 300 euro per ticket at the moment - but when people have stopped panicking, prices will probably fall.

Dravenath

22 Jan. 2006
England
Fucking hell - what are people complaining about? You want them to reserve tickets especially for you? You want them to overcrowd the festival just for you? It was obvious it would sell out early, last year it sold out somewhat early and this has the only german Iron Maiden show...HMMM!

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Yeah it was abit obvious that it would sell out fast with Maiden Headlining
You cant really complain that you didnt get a ticket, if you really wanted to go you woulda got a ticket sooner, so im afraid youll have to pay more for one on ebay or not go atall, glad i got my ticket :D

Hey!! What happened !!

I cant believe it ! Wacken sold out 5 months before the fest'...

I'm sorry but it's not convienent... How do I buy my tickets now ? ...
You can tell me :"oh yeah you should have bought sooner..."

But.. WTF why 5 month before ?? Everytime i bought my tickets june-july... so I ask you : why do you sell all the tickets in 1 time ??

You can sell 10'000 on first 5 month after wacken, then 20'000 and so on....

Seriously... wtf is going on... i need my wacken tickets dude!

LOL did you want reserved tickets in your name? Then maybe you should have bought one a bit earlier. There was an announcement 2 weeks before tickets sold out to say that only 5,000 tickets were left.

What do you expect? Wacken is a business.

You snooze you lose dude!

chips

12 März 2008
this year we will have 80 bands playing
If that's the truth, there are about 20 bands missing. Anyway, for me it dosen't matter. The power metal part is strong, so i'm happy.
The sold out is hard for them, who had their habits to buy the tickets always at the same time. For myself i was lucky to read that Kamelot was announced, just some days befor the sold out came. So shit happens for everyone who didn't read the website.
But the Wacken organizers didn't do anything wrong.

Sønderborger

24 Juli 2006
Sønderborg/DK
brutal!

i think this early "sold out" is a first time in Wacken history! Next year I'll probably buy 6 or 12 months before...i guess there is no possibility for a re-sale since everything is planned long before :( [goddamit!]