Q & A about Wacken Open Air

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

The Rockit's

6 Jan. 2008
New England Sea Coast
Gnoff

I for one thank you for putting those links up! I'm on a computer at work all day (graphic designer) and by the time I get home my eyes are shite and I'm getting old! HAH! :D This really helps me find the info I need without trying to figure out the forum (as I/we're relatively new denizens to the WOA forum). I'll catch up one of these days.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Gnoff

I for one thank you for putting those links up! I'm on a computer at work all day (graphic designer) and by the time I get home my eyes are shite and I'm getting old! HAH! :D This really helps me find the info I need without trying to figure out the forum (as I/we're relatively new denizens to the WOA forum). I'll catch up one of these days.

As long as at least one person gets help out of this instead of asking the same question that has been asked several times before, I'm happy and the time was worth it!
:)

Welcome to the site, and if you have other questions, you'll usually get got replies in the forum.