25k thread LOGO! (for shirts)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Hi at all spammers!
Well, we were thinking of a logo for our 25k-thread shirts^^ I would like to see some propositions right here. You can be all creative, make a slogan or picture or both or whatever and post it... We might vote for one if everyone agrees so far. So have fun :)

Our plans are like this so far:

without logo

with logo?

annotation: In real there would be everyone in the list of course and also everyone would get his/her own name ;)

WhiskeyFist666

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
Hi at all spammers!
Well, we were thinking of a logo for our 25k-thread shirts^^ I would like to see some propositions right here. You can be all creative, make a slogan or picture or both or whatever and post it... We might vote for one if everyone agrees so far. So have fun :)

without logo

with logo?

annotation: In real there would be everyone in the list of course and also everyone would get his/her own name ;)

Great idea, Now I know exactly who each and everyone of you are. Only a few will be spared of my wrath. Or maybe I'll get my ass kicked:confused:

mental_mercury

W:O:A Metalmaster
18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
That is SO awesome! If anybody has Photoshop skills...do something cool with "25K" or something like that, for the front. The back looks great and so does the front with the name!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
That is SO awesome! If anybody has Photoshop skills...do something cool with "25K" or something like that, for the front. The back looks great and so does the front with the name!!!

Actually I'm pretty experienced in photoshop stuff, I'm just no creative :rolleyes: If it's the other way round with some of you just tell me your ideas an I'll try to get some concrete thing out of it...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi at all spammers!

without logo

with logo?

Actually I'm pretty experienced in photoshop stuff, I'm just no creative :rolleyes: If it's the other way round with some of you just tell me your ideas an I'll try to get some concrete thing out of it...

If we could write at the front something like "25,000 before Wacken" (without the year) and preferabely with the forum print. Wouldn't that be something?

Unfortunately I don't know anything in photoshop, and I haven't got the faintest idea how to copy a real shirt just to give you guys an example of the forum camp shirt of 3 years ago.

Falconius

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Jan. 2008
SH, Germany
Btw. would be nice if the text is printed in english so everyone can read it. Also I would like to know the price of such a shirt?