Woa 2004 Headliners

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by gnoff
Hey man, how are you?

Not too shabby...I'm in Hamburg right now. :D

Not Germany. Hamburg, Michigan. :rolleyes:

But I'm going back home on Sunday, so all will be well. I still have to call home and make sure that I still have a job when I get home.

All in all, no complaints. How 'bout yourself? Get to lecker any moesensaft? (sp?) :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Good thing I stayed behind to drink beer instead then :)

I can't blame you. After they slopped up "South of Heaven" I went running back to the biergarten myself too. :D

@wolf - not quite yet! Had to drive out to Michigan (due east of Detroit, near a town called HELL, haha) two days after I got home. I'll be back in DC on Sunday... I think :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Warthog
Not too shabby...I'm in Hamburg right now. :D

Not Germany. Hamburg, Michigan. :rolleyes:

But I'm going back home on Sunday, so all will be well. I still have to call home and make sure that I still have a job when I get home.

All in all, no complaints. How 'bout yourself? Get to lecker any moesensaft? (sp?) :D

Mösensaft :D

hehehe
nah, no Mösensaft for me ;)

But I will leave for 450 km ride by car tomorrow at noon so that I can watch Hypocrisy play on saturday.

Then most of next week I'll spend in Switzerland performing tests at a tank.

Now I must very soon go down in the basement to get my clothes from the dryer.

Oh yes, also looking at buying a summer cabin, a bit expensive though...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I can't blame you. After they slopped up "South of Heaven" I went running back to the biergarten myself too. :D

@wolf - not quite yet! Had to drive out to Michigan (due east of Detroit, near a town called HELL, haha) two days after I got home. I'll be back in DC on Sunday... I think :D

Did Hell freez over yet??

:D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Mösensaft :D

hehehe
nah, no Mösensaft for me ;)

Maybe if you had hit on Brat in English instead of German? :D:D:D

Oh yes, also looking at buying a summer cabin, a bit expensive though...

Ah, I can only imagine! Let me know when you do get that set up, we'll all drop by and have a big booze fest! :D

Oh yeah, and Hell's not frozen over yet...maybe around October or so...it's about at the same latitude as Stockholm. :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Maybe if you had hit on Brat in English instead of German? :D:D:D

Ah, I can only imagine! Let me know when you do get that set up, we'll all drop by and have a big booze fest! :D

Oh yeah, and Hell's not frozen over yet...maybe around October or so...it's about at the same latitude as Stockholm. :)

hehe, had I hit on Brat in English perhaps I'd have a black eye :D

I hope I can buy this cabin, but it does involve selling my soul to the bank...
Would be so cool though :)

My friend has a pic of Hell frezzed, the road sign that is ;)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by evighet
The problem i see with Böhse Onkelz being at Wacken 2004 is that on the first page of the Wacken programme booklet, there is the http://www.metalheadsagainstracism.cjb.net banner.

Any organisers of Wacken want to explain the decision with Böhse Onkelz?

-Evighet

racists are just fucking ignorant. i cant just blame white ppl for the racism - heck even chinese ppl are....its a tradition in china, etc.. to call white/black ppl bastards - it would be easy to understand if you were chinese. :p

but ppl who are neo-nazis just DO NOT understand....i say we should kidnap them all...and make them renact the berlin wall thing and crushed nazism and up-rising communism. they may never understand that :(

i will never understand it...but i have seen a few historical stuff in beerlin . so fuck em. if you don like jews - DEAL WITH IT. its your own right to dislike someone..but do we really care about you
(not you personally Evighet:) just ppl who dont:))

ahh fuck it