Woa 2004 Headliners

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
Böhse Onkelz are NOT a nazi band!!

they wrote some stupid song "Turks out" about some quarrels with street gangs in a suburb of Frankfurt when they were 17 and have been labeled nazi ever since although their lyrics have nothing to do about that stuff( I have 6 of their albums by the way) they've played at anti racism gigs

don't believe the mainstream media...

Kiwok

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juni 2002
Verden
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
This is not the german forum please translate in english :p
*LOL*
sry, this is my first post here, and it`s just a "lol", but thats all, i can say to this comment to freeflyers post... :D:D:D

Kiwok

21 Juni 2002
Verden
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
hey :D dont have to be sry :) its just that it would help if it was in english thats all ;) :D
k... but i know some of his comments he posted in the german forum... they were pro Böhse Onkelz...
so it was a kind of fun to me, to read his complain in german language, in the english forum...:D

Freeflyer4fun

10 Aug. 2003
Bergheim
Website besuchen
Ok second Try.
I had sayed that Im not lucky about this lie. And the cottonhead who told the lie are be able to speak german. I see it in the signatur.
The Böhse Onkelz are against rassicm, and they had sing many songs against that. They had projekts in Peru and Afghanistan were they help poor kids. In German they had play Festivals against rassiscm violence, and the money became immigrants.
But nobody want to see that here in Germany, they became never a chance.
But the Böhse Onkelz are one of the best 10 German language Bands.

Ok the komment whit the Grandparents was hard, but iwas very angry. Sorry its more a joke. Im a German and my english is poor, i hope its readable
thanks

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Freeflyer4fun
Ok second Try.
I had sayed that Im not lucky about this lie. And the cottonhead who told the lie are be able to speak german. I see it in the signatur.
The Böhse Onkelz are against rassicm, and they had sing many songs against that. They had projekts in Peru and Afghanistan were they help poor kids. In German they had play Festivals against rassiscm violence, and the money became immigrants.
But nobody want to see that here in Germany, they became never a chance.
But the Böhse Onkelz are one of the best 10 German language Bands.

Ok the komment whit the Grandparents was hard, but iwas very angry. Sorry its more a joke. Im a German and my english is poor, i hope its readable
thanks

I don't think anyone has actually said BO is neo-nazi, but that they have very many followers who are or act like neo-nazi people.

And even if the band themselves are not racist in any way, if the poeple who want to see BO are racist, itäs bad enough.

Now not all people who like them are like that, but apparently very very very many german people feel like a lot of the fans of BO are like that, and will not even go to Wacken because they think the fans of this band will ruin it all by acting badly and making fuss.