Will Wacken 2003 be too Predictable??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lee Spellcast

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Is the line-up any suprise to anyone so far?? I actually said to Scareall the third band would be Gamma Ray, it was easy to guess. Nowadays all I have to do is look at which big power metal bands have not played for a few years and they will be the ones to play.

I dont know if I will go yet to the upcoming Wacken, time will tell, but if it is just going to be a re-hsh of previous events I feel it will be pointless. I would rather go to something more intresting.

The fact the Sinner and Primal Fear also play confirms this theory. Some choices are not based on musical talent but rather sales. Dont be suprised to see big sellers confirmed, such as Dimmu Borgir, In Flames, Napalm Death, Freedom Call, Sodom etc...

I hope that Wacken can pull something exciting out of the hat, but I doubt it. We shall wait and see!

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
this is true but i just hope there wont be so many prog./power bands

----> MORE BLACK/DEATH/GOTHIC/DEATH/VIKING METAL PLZ <----

Calm down my friend. Almost every year, the black, death i.e. harder bands, are never the first to be announced... :D

There should be a good chance that bands like MORBID ANGEL and SIX FEET UNDER, among others, could appear this year...

We just have to wait and see won't we :)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Well, Tom Angelripper has played in nearly every WOA. Onkel Tom played last year, so Sodom will play this one!! :):) I hope they play "Sodomy and lust", because they didn't play it the last (and only) time I saw them.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Fuck, I would kill for ANY chance to see Sodom!!! I wish they had toured over here with Kreator and Destruction...that would have been the greatest gig EVER. Well, aside from Wacken, of course. :D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Warthog
Fuck, I would kill for ANY chance to see Sodom!!! I wish they had toured over here with Kreator and Destruction...that would have been the greatest gig EVER. Well, aside from Wacken, of course. :D

I wish they would have toured england also! we did have kreator last friday but destruction fucking pulled out! which was a shame! :(

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
Originally posted by Warthog

:D

I actually travelled all the way from Denmark to see this super-package new-years eve in Osnabrück in Germany !!!

It WAS the gig of my life :) I don't think anything can top this. I'ts three out five on my 'all-time top 5' band list.

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod
Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
this is true but i just hope there wont be so many prog./power bands

----> MORE BLACK/DEATH/GOTHIC/DEATH/VIKING METAL PLZ <----
So why do you go to Wacken? There are other festivals in germany that fit your taste much more like the With Full Force, PartySan or Fuck The Commerce. If you prefer the more extrem Metal styles these are the events you should go.