Will Wacken 2003 be too Predictable??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

holocaust

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Fucking Belgium
www.asl.to
i saw the tour with kreator, sodom and destruction!should have seen it man! Awsome! One of the best bills I ever went to see!

wacken will come up with sinner, primal fear, omen (cause they had to cancel last year and have a new cd), hammerfall, freedom call, and so one cuase these bands have a new release.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Karsten
So why do you go to Wacken? There are other festivals in germany that fit your taste much more like the With Full Force, PartySan or Fuck The Commerce. If you prefer the more extrem Metal styles these are the events you should go.

I prefer thrash metal, but it's always nice seeing some nice melodic gigs, as Savatage, Vicious Rumors or that proggressive band in the wet stage whose name I can't remember (ROSK!!! I was with you in that gig, how the fuck was called that band?)

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
I prefer thrash metal, but it's always nice seeing some nice melodic gigs, as Savatage, Vicious Rumors or that proggressive band in the wet stage whose name I can't remember (ROSK!!! I was with you in that gig, how the fuck was called that band?)

:confused: My old mind is going out of memory... I don't remember any progressive band at the wet stage...

But I remember I was with you on Friday morning at the Party Stage watching Evergrey, and they are progressive metal... are they the ones your thinking of????