What to do if you're under 18?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dancingBanana

8 Juni 2006
If you're maybe seventeen years old,you need a permission from your parents that you are allowed to be live on air in Wacken.
But what should be in this permission?
Is there a standard text to find anywhere?
please,help,it's important.

(sorry for my english,I know it's not the best)

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
As long as you're over 16 there is no problem at all. (The usual age for this is 18 in Germany but Wacken seems to have some special agreement with the local authorities.)

Those under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (>18) and ought to have a piece of paper with them which includes their name, their parents' names, the name of their chaperon and a text that states that their parents allow them to be at the festival (including the exact dates) with the adult person and that this trustworthy person will keep an eye on the minor. Everybody sign this...and take copies of everybody's identity cards with you...that's it.
At least that's about the way it works in Germany. :confused:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
dittohead schrieb:
you know it all, dont you

I know, I'm the greatest, thanks dotti.

:p

I've had some problems like this in the past, though not in Germany.
We just had a piece of paper sayinog this person [name] is accepted my my [name] parent(s) or legal guardian [name(s)] for this trip/purpose [dates].

Signed and dated.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Quark schrieb:
Why?

It's an international festival! As long as it's stated in English (or maybe French) it should be alright I reckon!

Though for an international festival surprisngly many of the ppl that works there (mostly volounteers, but still) don't seem to speak a word of English.

Luckily I'm a master of the German language, and take good care not to insult anyone, so I'll do fine.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Kate McGee schrieb:
http://dong.walismus.de/images/stories/downloads/jugendschutzformular.pdf
this is the German version...........is there anyone who'd like to translate that? :rolleyes:
The translation!

The person in charge of the youngster (mostly the perents/the parent in charge (in divorce eg))

Name:_______________
First name:___________
Date of birth:_________
Street:_______________
Community:___________*
(*___ Is to be filled in by you/your parents)

transfers the education of the youngster mentioned below as stated in Par. 1. Abs 1 Nr. 4 of the youth protection laws (in Germany) for the raise/education of his/her minor son/daughter:

Name (etc)

during the whole period (starting from the way from his/her house for the duration of the event

to the MAJOR person, mentioned here as his guide (the person who takes care of his education)
(both the minor as the major guide have to carry their ID-cards during the event)

(Name, etc)

With this form, we (the parents) declare that our daughter/sun, is allowed to go with the person mentioned above, to visit the event.

Signature (from both)

I declare that I will take care of the youngster mentioned above during the whole event, and that I will take him/her back with me. During this event, I will be responsable for this youngster, and I'm obliged to that. I will especially take care of the application of the youth laws (in Germany)! I am also aware of the fact that children and youngsters younger than 16 cannot drink ANY alcohol in public, nor that they can smoke in public. They cannot have any brandy-like beverages (like rum etc) either, nor mix alcoholic beverages like Breezers etc)! I, as the guide in charge, confirm the truth of the statement mentioned above, as well as the trueness of all signatures

This is a rough translation, but I reckon it'll help.

Alrek

W:O:A Metalhead
Transmission of tasks of educating to an educate-assigned person for young people under 18 years for the attendance of public tanzveranstaltungen (e.g. Disco, restaurant), used by the personconcern-entitled, or cinema attendance the personconcern-entitled (usually the parents/parents): Name: _____________________________________________________ first name: _____________________________________________________ road: _____________________________________________________ residence: _____________________________________________________ telephone for further inquiries: _____________________________________________________ transfers in accordance with § 1 Abs. 1 NR. 4 of the protection of children and young people law the tasks of the education for its its son under age under age: Name: _____________________________________________________ first name: _____________________________________________________ date of birth: _____________________________________________________ road: _____________________________________________________ residence: _____________________________________________________ for the duration of the stay (including the way home) at the meeting: on in the following Begleitperson specified and of age as educate-assigned: (the accompanied and the accompanying person are to lead their identity cards or passports with itself) name: _____________________________________________________ first name: _____________________________________________________ date of birth: _____________________________________________________ road: _____________________________________________________ residence: _____________________________________________________ hereby we give our son permission to ours, in company of the Begleitperson specified above in the meeting for participating ____________________________ ________________________________________ place, date signature of the personconcern-entitled (parents, guardian) hereby confirm I that genannte/r Jugendliche/r with me goes above on mentioned above meeting and leaves also again with me the meeting. While I am committed to this meeting for the supervision the/that persons under age. I provide in particular for the adherence to the protection of children and young people. It is conscious to me that children and young people may not consume and smoke no alcohol under 16 years in the public. Children and young people until 18 years may not consume branntweinhaltigen beverages (e.g. rum or Wodka, in addition, branntweinhaltige mix beverages). I as an educate-assigned person confirm the correctness of the data given above and the authenticity of all signatures ____________________________ ________________________________________ to place, date signature of the educate-assigned person note! Who falsifies signatures, can be punished after the penal code with an imprisonment up to 5 years (§ 267 StGB)!

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Quark schrieb:
The translation!

The person in charge of the youngster (mostly the perents/the parent in charge (in divorce eg))

Name:_______________
First name:___________
Date of birth:_________
Street:_______________
Community:___________*
(*___ Is to be filled in by you/your parents)

transfers the education of the youngster mentioned below as stated in Par. 1. Abs 1 Nr. 4 of the youth protection laws (in Germany) for the raise/education of his/her minor son/daughter:

Name (etc)

during the whole period (starting from the way from his/her house for the duration of the event

to the MAJOR person, mentioned here as his guide (the person who takes care of his education)
(both the minor as the major guide have to carry their ID-cards during the event)

(Name, etc)

With this form, we (the parents) declare that our daughter/sun, is allowed to go with the person mentioned above, to visit the event.

Signature (from both)

I declare that I will take care of the youngster mentioned above during the whole event, and that I will take him/her back with me. During this event, I will be responsable for this youngster, and I'm obliged to that. I will especially take care of the application of the youth laws (in Germany)! I am also aware of the fact that children and youngsters younger than 16 cannot drink ANY alcohol in public, nor that they can smoke in public. They cannot have any brandy-like beverages (like rum etc) either, nor mix alcoholic beverages like Breezers etc)! I, as the guide in charge, confirm the truth of the statement mentioned above, as well as the trueness of all signatures

This is a rough translation, but I reckon it'll help.
yeah!!!!!!!! :D :) sounds quite good
best version probably: let your parents sign an English version of this and let them sign a German version as well

:)