What to do if you're under 18?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Quark schrieb:
Get lost you younsters!!! :D

I'm 5 years older than you are!!!

And I'm free to go to WOA, without any paperworks!!! :D
ROFLMAO :D

Reminds me of Hellflame Festival-2005, which was "Ab 18" (well, at least a part of it).

Draugen (30 at the time) and his brother (23) were let in just so; I was stopped by the security and asked to flash my documents :confused: ....for flying fuck's sake, I don't look THAT young! :mad:

That tickled the hell outta me... :D :D :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Huldran schrieb:
ROFLMAO :D

Reminds me of Hellflame Festival-2005, which was "Ab 18" (well, at least a part of it).

Draugen (30 at the time) and his brother (23) were let in just so; I was stopped by the security and asked to flash my documents :confused: ....for flying fuck's sake, I don't look THAT young! :mad:

That tickled the hell outta me... :D :D :D
Be proud! If they estimated you -18 and you were 30 at that time! I'd take that as a compliment! :D