What do you like about power/heavy/speed stuff? :D

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
Your saying?

I call that a test of what I will react. I am sorry Miss Iviana, I am not cheering like the other girls-are-only-for-sex-guys

I do that because I have very hot blood,and get agressive,sometimes when I am too mad I cut myself with razor cuz I don't feel any pain when I am really mad...you know I am strange person :D

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I do that because I have very hot blood,and get agressive,sometimes when I am too mad I cut myself with razor cuz I don't feel any pain when I am really mad...you know I am strange person :D

We are all strange, don't you agree?

Well I am naturally having blonde/redhair.. the red hair makes me. aggressive to

No I don't cut myself.. no point for me

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
I dont cut myself either i can find better ways of taking out my inner feelings....no point to harm urself as it will not take away the problem....all i need is some time to myself and some music and then i canb be fine again and if that doesnt work then my friends will help

We are all strange in our own way but it is okay to know why people are strange or what makes them strange

:)

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
I dont cut myself either i can find better ways of taking out my inner feelings....no point to harm urself as it will not take away the problem....all i need is some time to myself and some music and then i canb be fine again and if that doesnt work then my friends will help

We are all strange in our own way but it is okay to know why people are strange or what makes them strange

:)

we start with miss iviana, why is she strange?:D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I remmember last year I was so agressive that I wanted to kill some people just because :DI got into few fights,but now I don't do that.I don't need to hate somebody and fightingis just waste of time....

I agree with you fighting is just a waste of time :) i only hate someone if it is something v v v shit they have done

I have only been in about 3 fights in my life..cant see the need to fight...unless to defend youself of course :)