What do you like about power/heavy/speed stuff? :D

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by Metal _Knight
Can YOU tell ME what's so fucking great with brutal? Bands like Nile, Cannibal Corpse etc. are booooring, and ugly. I need pompous music; swords and steel, fire and dragons make me happy, and happy is good......or?

That is the way of Hammered_Gods ;)

Metal _Knight

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Feb. 2003
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
By all means......no. It's a HER?
wow, the only metal-chicks I've met have tended to be poseres, and the ones at wacken last year had boyfriends with them, a REAL Metal-Lady standing on her own feet....now that I respect. Even if she likes SLAYER!!!

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
wow, the only metal-chicks I've met have tended to be poseres, and the ones at wacken last year had boyfriends with them, a REAL Metal-Lady standing on her own feet....now that I respect. Even if she likes SLAYER!!!

Hammered_Gods writes she is brutal and so on.. I don't know more :)

poser? there are metal-ladies ;)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
There are some single metal ladies in the forum. Just search through the threads :D