What about some Mayhem, Satyricon, Darkthorone Children of Bodom ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Yeah I wouldnt mind if Satyricon played Wacken...I saw them in Essen last Friday and they were absolutely incredible! It had been a while since I had seen them last, and I was relieved to see that they only got better and better!

Eh I dunno about Children of Bodom...they have a good energy to them...but I dunno I think I rather see another band at wacken this year...

Mayhem would be nice...has also been a rather long time since I saw them last!

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
No he is right, Khold does suck! I saw them play with Satyricon in Essen and I was no impressed...every song sounded the same...and it was just plain old noise! Okay...noise is good..but this was nothing but noise... :-/

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
You will not be dissappointed! I can promise you that! Everything sounded fucking incredible...the new material is awesome...and what is really cool is that they played a good amount of new and old! I hate it when bands only play the new stuff..I think that the present and the past are both important!

Yeah I dunno about that band..I wonder if Satyr brought them on tour with them because he thought they were good, I have no fucking clue...but I guess we can all say its better than Phil Anselmo..or however the fuck you spell his name.. ;-)

::Cheers::

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
What's with all this animosity towards Khold? Their first album, "Masterpiss of Pain" rules. Their latest is maybe not as suitable for live performances, but I hardly believe people would hold that against i.e. Darkthrone.
Satyricon have become U2 - they complained about one of their guitars "not having the intonation right" so they couldn't ok the songs recorded in Stockholm last year for broadcast on radio. They also sported three or four guitarists and backing tapes.
You do the math.

Metal _Knight

21 Feb. 2003
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
Khold actually sux, BIGTIME, and I don't get what all the fuzz is about regarding Satyricon, their new album was plainly boring, they have totally sold out. When I saw them home in Trondheim they were arrogant and undynamic on stage.....
Hell no....MORE POWER-METAL for Wacken!!!
There is just to much boring death-metal out there, such bands belong in clubs.